• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Finally finished the game, Double team + Toxic saved me :), epic game loved it aside from lugia raping nearly my whole team

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
...and finally, at around 71 hrs, I've beaten it.

Overall, it was a pretty entertaining game. My only complaint is the difficulty, though. To me, there's a fine line between hard/challenging and unreasonable. While I love challenging games, this one took it way out there, often driving me to the point of frustration and insanity. Many times, I found myself grinding levels just to get past one tough trainer. My Pokemon ended up all being Lv100 by the end, and even so, I still had trouble, especially with that jerk of a final boss. xD

The game is still a bit buggy, most notably where certain scripted events reoccur if you happen to go back to that area later. Though not game-breaking in any way, I found myself using the battles from these events to grind a little as well. xD

And Adrian. Oh sweet Arceus, Adrian. He's almost unreasonably difficult. I wonder if I'm the only one to beat him without a Ferrothorn. The battle with him took so many restarts(and savestates), it isn't funny. It was mainly his Mewtwo, Lugia, and Cresselia that kept screwing me over.

I don't think there are any post-game stuff, so I guess I'll end my playthrough there. Good luck on the sequel, and here's hoping it's difficulty is toned down significantly. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
No ferrothorn and no level 100s.... all ~80 and a 94 jolteon.. I didn't have much issues as far as trainers went; however, the last boss of the league had me going through my bags. I bought 45 revives just so i could keep swapping out as leech seed and toxic killed that jerk but other than him you have to admit this was the most addicting hack you've yet to play, right?

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Where can you find the move deleter? Anyone an idea?

Plus, this hack just keeps on going...love it when it seems it never ends.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
When will DR2 be out?
Game just resseted and I refuse to go through all that.

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Damn, finally finished Poseidon's cave and ended up at Kyogre. Where should I go next? I'm kinda stuck?

Years
Where can you find the move deleter? Anyone an idea?

Plus, this hack just keeps on going...love it when it seems it never ends.
He is located in Montage Forretress so you cannot miss him there

Can someone tell me what to do after I beat Serena at Mystic Falls?I'm stuck.
After Mystic Falls go right from there to reach Grass Isle and after it enter the cave there

Damn, finally finished Poseidon's cave and ended up at Kyogre. Where should I go next? I'm kinda stuck?
Go to Twist Woodlands and battle the 8th gym leader BLITZ there

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey Everyone. I wanted to keep Dark Rising 2 information as secret as possible for now on, but due to me being too busy of late, I'll be making a Team Thread over at the Team Discussion section. It's actually not school work that's keeping me away from completing Dark Rising 2, it's everything else Entertainment. Since 2013, there's been so many great TV shows New & Returning, that I can't stop watching and either want to catch up on or want to get into badly. Then there's video games. Since 2013, there's a lot of video games that have come out or are coming out soon that I'm going to be too into and will most likely keep me away from the hack somewhat(Fire Emblem: Reawakening?! DmC?! Can you blame me?!) Soooo I'll build a team! Like the Dark Rising Team! That'll against all odds, help me complete the sequel!.......
....Okay, I'll stop being silly. But really, if you've got some Good Rom hacking skills and want to seriously contribute to the sequel, head over to the section within the next 3-4hrs and sign up. I only want devoted and dedicated hackers who are going to put effort into it.
Well, if you're good and into the idea, hope to see ya there!

<-Goes back to watching Robot Chicken & getting ready to kick the Ebony Warrior's A** in Skyrim

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
He is located in Montage Forretress so you cannot miss him there

After Mystic Falls go right from there to reach Grass Isle and after it enter the cave there

Go to Twist Woodlands and battle the 8th gym leader BLITZ there

Many tnx, for both of them!

Years
Ahhh just to tell you guys that the walk through is almost complete and maybe tomorrow or the day after it I will message DarkRising Girl about it so that she can post it on first page. It will cover the main story line and after few days the legendary hunting section and Extras section will be added later

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
This is a great game. The trainers in the game are very tough and it has a great story line. I love the fact that your trainer gets to speak.

Let's do this!!

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Hey Everyone. I wanted to keep Dark Rising 2 information as secret as possible for now on, but due to me being too busy of late, I'll be making a Team Thread over at the Team Discussion section. It's actually not school work that's keeping me away from completing Dark Rising 2, it's everything else Entertainment. Since 2013, there's been so many great TV shows New & Returning, that I can't stop watching and either want to catch up on or want to get into badly. Then there's video games. Since 2013, there's a lot of video games that have come out or are coming out soon that I'm going to be too into and will most likely keep me away from the hack somewhat(Fire Emblem: Reawakening?! DmC?! Can you blame me?!) Soooo I'll build a team! Like the Dark Rising Team! That'll against all odds, help me complete the sequel!.......
....Okay, I'll stop being silly. But really, if you've got some Good Rom hacking skills and want to seriously contribute to the sequel, head over to the section within the next 3-4hrs and sign up. I only want devoted and dedicated hackers who are going to put effort into it.
Well, if you're good and into the idea, hope to see ya there!

<-Goes back to watching Robot Chicken & getting ready to kick the Ebony Warrior's A** in Skyrim

I Also got a good news...Dark rising 0.5 are 98% finished and Im gonna to sent back to its owner.Perhaps Ill able to sent it tomorow OR the next day after tomorrow
Anyways,overall already been changed...

Back