• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
On a ship, this summer:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

On the beach:

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
So, um... Yeah.
Spoiler:

Edit: woops

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Spoiler:

This just so happens to be a better picture of me so I'm happy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Actually uploading a happy photo and not a selfish selfie for once. Just after work, about to head out.

59073_10151267592690929_1577328563_n.jpg

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
You look radical, Gavin, hope you had a good time.

Shade of grey picture of me below as well (careful, big size)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I would just like to say that mirror photos are the absolute WORST THING because they are so difficult to take. :(

Spoiler:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I generally avert from these kind of things but what the heck why not.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I would just like to say that mirror photos are the absolute WORST THING because they are so difficult to take. :(

Spoiler:
Since I've sorta known you throughout my time here, you've turned your style from a grunge gothic kind of guy to ... I don't know what that phrase was before this one ... to a hipster. Who would have known?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
When I took this picture my favourite Obey snapback hat was cut out and I was sad. Still, I like it.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Not too bad Michael, you actually look pretty handsome :)
Thank you! C:
Since I've sorta known you throughout my time here, you've turned your style from a grunge gothic kind of guy to ... I don't know what that phrase was before this one ... to a hipster. Who would have known?
Haha, I used to be into the "scene" style back in my sophomore year of high school (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still into it just a little bit). I used to want to dye my hair black, get highlights, wear some dark, tight clothes, and not smile in any of my pictures, lol. I sort of just grew out of that. XD I still like wearing tight clothes, though. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Spoiler:

This new picture captures the essence of my being, I think. It doesn't look like it, but the Glee version of Gangnam Style is giving me so much life. The instrumentallll omfggggg.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Spoiler:

This new picture captures the essence of my being, I think. It doesn't look like it, but the Glee version of Gangnam Style is giving me so much life. The instrumentallll omfggggg.
I like the facial hair you've got going on there, Nick. Looking good as per usual.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My little brother went to go buy a new phone today. I tagged along to get a stick of deodorant.
So I decided to mess around with the phones and took a picture of myself:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back