• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
me.png

Yay for cellophane and lamps! ;D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Spoiler:

So I had to dig up some photo of me since I don't really have a lot. I think this is pretty decent..
Young Paul Walker? O:
And dear God everyone on PC is looking fabulous, seriously guys/gals, give other people some room \o/

Honest

Hi!
Years
This is more of a joke picture than anything. Yes, that is me sleeping on the floor of my school with a blanket over me. I was tired, okay?

Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dipu: Get a job you bum! ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Drakow, did you ever let your hair grow long? It could make you look more of an evil leader.

Years
I usually let my hair grow out for 6-8 weeks before getting it cut short again.

15841_1290518188156_4786665_n.jpg

That's pretty much as long as it gets for me. I prefer short / medium length hair though. More practical and tougher for people to grab it in a fight.

Drakow you look very cool I say, nice pose in that pic too.

I love that arm fold hehehehe.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
This is more of a joke picture than anything. Yes, that is me sleeping on the floor of my school with a blanket over me. I was tired, okay?

Spoiler:

Hahahahaha! I am so glad you posted this. As soon as I heard you talk about it I just had to see xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back