• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Breaking trend of good photos cuz I havent posted a pic of me in a while so sorry y'all

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Excellent use of bagel. It really brings out the focal point and emotional tension of the composition.

This actually cracked me up more than it should have. :3

Ah, apparently you chaps like my new hair then? I'm letting it grow back to it's natural red next I think, although blond was a nice change.

Why do people always insist on trying to take photos when you're eating? I must have at least 10 separate images of myself, taken without my knowledge whilst I was eating.

It's a deep metaphor for the state of education in the modern world.

I do like it! Though I didn't expect red to be your natural color, admittingly. Thought you got yourself some red highlights. Doesn't matter, I can see red looking great on you. =D

And yeah, it's annoying when people take pictures when you eat. But hey, anything for the camera. =P

Also. Whoever commented MOAR BREAD. I shall not disappoint you. ;D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Are we all just going to ignore how insanely hot ProfGrove and Jirachi are? OK, just checking.

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES. //don'tminduswe'rejustgayandweird

And, here's a few recent photos of me. I never take photos of myself. Well . . . I never upload them to teh interwebz, lol.
Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
You should! You're adorable!

While I'm here, lets show you some pics of me living apartment life.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yes, by "living apartment life" I mean "taking photos of myself in my bathroom, the elevator and my local McDonalds".

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yes, by "living apartment life" I mean "taking photos of myself in my bathroom, the elevator and my local McDonalds".

Lol, well thanks. Apparently a lot of people like my new haircut, I've noticed. And that's only been since yesterday. xD

I just never have taken many pictures of myself. And nobody else really ever has, either, lol. I have a scrapbook that my grandmother made that has a ton of baby pictures, a handful of pictures from my toddler years and one or two pictures where I'm older than eight years old, lol.

I also find it painful to do anything more than a weird half smile in photographs. Lol, I'm an awkward person.

You're cute too. d;

And I can't help but have my attention drawn to that sliver of your Mario shirt that's viewable. xD

I think people should try removing their cellphones from the pictures. I think it would look better, lol. Just use the reflection in the mirror to see what the photo would look like from your phone. d:

(P.S. - I've just decided that this thread is fun to stalk. Kura, either you're a bit short or Fabio is really tall or there's a combination of both going on there. xD)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm shipping my undies to Australia. Look for them in the mail. ;D

Honest

Hi!
Years
So I went to the Rain Room at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) today, and I had a blast with my friends trying to get ourselves as wet as possible. =P

Here's a picture my friend took before I got all soaked. Just me cheesin'.
Spoiler:

And here's a picture of the gang. God, I'm going to miss them when college starts. :c Notice how wet I got afterwards. :c
Spoiler:

Another picture of the gang, except it was inside with odd lighting. Think it looks pretty neat. =D
Spoiler:

And Andy, McDonald pics are the best! =D You look great, buddy.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
(P.S. - I've just decided that this thread is fun to stalk. Kura, either you're a bit short or Fabio is really tall or there's a combination of both going on there. xD)

Both! But more that I'm a midget freak and Fabio is just a little taller than average. I thought I was 5ft but apparently doctor said I was just a bit over 4'10".. *sad times*
Oh and Fabio is 6'3" but he is still my baby :3

Wheee~~ I had that one offhand but I will probably post more tonight!

Spoiler:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Damnnnnn Diablo is back and hasn't posted a pic in agessssss lmao

here we go: it is a lot haaha but I have been a while.

Spoiler:

it gets cold now in Australia.

Spoiler:

what happens when I go to my grannies and my little cousins are there :)

Spoiler:

me and my other cousins im at the top lol

Spoiler:

THIS ONE IS FOR ARIELLE HAHAHAHA

Spoiler:

me with one of my cousins

Spoiler:

me with more of my cousins

Spoiler:

recent one in university. im the one with the cap

Spoiler:

me with my recent training and healthy eating

Spoiler:

I found a ukulele on the train station

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

me chillin with mums sunnies

Spoiler:

for those of you who know Sonny Bill Williams. that was his belt that he won from Botha. Im very close to sonny hang out with him and his family all the time.

hahaha sorry for the spam but it has been a while much love guys

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Oooooh you know what, might as well.
Spoiler:

I hope I looked ok lol. Also I didn't know Macbooks had flash, had perfect lighting and everything >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back