• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Years
Train Persian, store Purugly, release Delcatty-- its pretty, but I have been trolled by this Pokemon.

Train Hawlucha, store Golduck, release Seviper-- though it has a beautiful design.

Sorry about that, I must have been looking at the wrong page

Garbodor, Barbaracle, Crabominable

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Train Magcargo (its typing is cool), store Dugtrio and release Claydol!

Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Release Dhelmise since it's ability doesn't even match what it's supposed to be in a Ghost/Grass Type. Should be Water/Ghost based on where they're found.
Store Bruxish since it's not my forte with a Water/Psychic Type but I've used Slowbro so it intrigues me as well.
Train Drampa since Normal/Dragon is an uncommon Typing and a perfect Trick Room Pokemon. It's Hidden Ability is also pretty wicked.

Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ah the classic Eeveelutions. Funny thing how my favorite used to be Jolteon when I was a kid, then shifted to Vaporeon when I played FRLG, and now it is Flareon.

So yeah, guess I'll train Flareon, Box Jolteon and release Vaporeon.

Chansey, Jigglypuff, Clefairy.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Train Venomoth. I like all 3 of them quiet a bit, but I have a soft spot for poison types so...
Store Maquerain and release Vespiquen #SaveTheBees.

Archen, Dewgong and Shedinja

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Train Liepard, store Scrafty, and release Bisharp. I love Liepard. :D

Oddish, Skiploom, Cottonee

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Train Oddish. Oddish is best boy. or girl. or plant. Oddish is just the best. period. I'll release Skiploom and store Cottonee, but that's not important. Oddish is, though.

Braixen, Pumpkaboo and Murkrow.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Train Charmander, store Squirtle, and release my second Charmander Bulbasaur. Venusaur just reminds me of an ugly plant-toad-thingy.

Cherubi, Petilil and Budew.

Back