The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development
Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2018 (1:36 PM). Edited February 16th, 2018 by TheNegroShoddy.

Team Name: TBD
    Team Member: (ME)
    Game Title: FALSEBOUND (Working Title)
    Current Progress Made:
    - Inventory System complete
    - Working Battle System with wild encounter a.i.
    - Random Battles
    - Tamer Battles
    - Storage Box System
    - Overworld System
    - Monster Progression
    - Naming System Complete
    Screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/uNa4BS3
    https://imgur.com/CWeAWOv
    https://imgur.com/1JH8M9V
    Video of prototype:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONA5tBoGWAQ
    ^ Keep in mind that the graphics you see in the video/screenshots are placeholders. The video shows off tons of features including, but not limited to: capturing monsters, naming monsters, storage box management, inventory system, and leveling up monsters. Only thing I forgot to show off was tamer (trainer) battles.
    I have quite a lot already coded, but there is still so much more work to be done and things to be fixed.
    Method of contact: Youtube (Google Hangouts), via e-mail at [email protected] , or you could just PM me which I’d perfer
    Game Information:
    FALSEBOUND is an idea that I have for an original intellectual property (IP) that is the fusion of the addictive monster capturing gameplay of Pokemon and Digimon with some concepts borrowed from an old manga I read back in high school back called LegendZ. The game will be made in Game Maker Studio version 1.4 as opposed to RPG Maker XP. The game will be primarily single-player focused as I want to focus on making a game with tons of replay value and player choice.
    The region in the game will be inspired by Egypt and the player will be able to follow their own path as a tamer. These paths will include:
    - Following the standard structure of badge collecting + beat league route like Pokemon
    - Joining a criminal organization
    - Joining a task force to stop the criminal organization
    Positions recruited for:
    - U.I./HUD Designer - Helps come up with the UI/HUD for the game.
    - Overworld Designer - Helps come up with the world the player explores outside of battle
    - Concept Artists
    - Spriters / Tileset Designers
    - Secondary Project lead - This is the highest position in the project. As lead you will the power to make big decisions when it comes to many aspects of the game. For this position, I'm really looking for a solid partner. Someone who could possibly split the cost for developing this game and preferably someone who has some experience developing these style of games. In return for helping to finance the game, you will receive a share of the profit (will negotiate) upon the game's release.
    I guess this kind of goes without saying, but anyone working on the development team will get the game completely free at release.
    Old February 18th, 2018 (3:10 AM). Edited February 28th, 2018 by Destryer.

Team name: TBD
      Team Leader: me
      Team members: me and xUMG
      Game title: Pokemon Looker
      Looking for: Spriters that can make 4th gen sprites and trainer battlebacks.
      Thread:
      https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9802191#post9802191
      Method of contact:
      Discord, PM or email me at [email protected]
      ( discord is "Destryer#5695" )
      For more info you can check the thread and if you have any other questions just write a reply on the thread, PM or discord.
      Timezone:
      Belgium time.
      Current BETA:
      2.5, third will come soon.
      Things that have been done:
      First region maps and some maps of the second region, events go up to the 6th city (including all the routes, caves and forests that need to be passed to arrive to the 6th town).
      NOTE: not everything that has been done has been released.
      Old February 27th, 2018 (10:07 AM). Edited February 27th, 2018 by Bentoxx.

Recruiting a Team Member
        Team name: Pokémon Arkhe
        Team Leader : Bentoxx
        Current Members : Me and Charenel (Artwork Fakemon)
        Current Game title : Pokémon Arkhe
        Current progress made : No release. (see the presentation)

Positions recruited for :
        - Spriters from Artwork (pixel over)
        - Overworld of Fakemon
        - Sprites trainers (fusion or scratch)
        - Few help on tiles (optionnal)

Preferred Method of contact : PM / Discord : Bentoxx#7383 / Deviantart (link in the topic)
        Link to your PC thread : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=405659

Additional Info: If you need any details about recruitement you can contact me.
        Old March 13th, 2018 (2:30 AM). Edited April 14th, 2018 by xUMG.

Nature: Adamant
          Hello, we are looking to recruit the following, for a game we are currently working on.

Postions:
          • Someone who can edit Luka S.J.'s Ultimate Title Screen resource, the gen 1 style, so instead of the electricity moving in the background, it'll be the fire animation (We are using the offline UPS).
          • And someone who's familiar with the PItem_ItemEffects script section to define an item that can be used from the bag.
          • If you do want to help on the project by doing stuff other than that, don't hesitate to contact me!

Team Members:
          Me (eventing) (mapping) (spriting)
          SuzuiXIi (support)
          Ampharos 2.0 (scripting) (eventing)
          Haunted Ditto (spriting)
          Lucifer Morningstar (support)

Game Title: Pokémon Rusty

Current progress made: We are currently on the episode "Gym Battle".

Screenshots: While there is a thread for the game it isn't in PokéCommunity.
          Spoiler:

Preferred method of contact:
          Either PM me on discord (xUMG#4982), or give me a PM here, tell me at what thing you could do help in, then I'll send you a discord link.

Thanks!
          Old March 22nd, 2018 (3:48 AM). Edited March 22nd, 2018 by FrostToZaki.
          The Great Icicle

Nature: Quiet
            If you don't mind, I'm looking for someone who is great at spriting and is willing to for free, this will be in my fangame and I won't forget to credit! It's for my project, Pokemon Cresent, Gibbous and Half
            It's a long list so be extremely willing to do this, thanks!
            [I may not reply that quickly since yeah....but I'd appreciate your patience if you waited]
            My avatar is made by someone but he left so yeah................It's a Mega Zoroark

LUV U!

[Desperately needs a spriter for game]
            Old March 22nd, 2018 (7:00 AM). Edited March 22nd, 2018 by Fairy.

Gonna scoot this over for the Game Dev mods to check.

Sorry if it's in the wrong section guys! xoxo

Old March 22nd, 2018 (7:36 AM).

I am in the same boat as you man. I am starting to learn how to sprite. I posted some of them in my forum.
              Old March 22nd, 2018 (7:09 PM). Edited March 22nd, 2018 by Patchisou Yutohru.

Hello FrostToZaki and SlashingSamurott. I moved your posts from your other thread into this existing thread. This post is to notify you of this change so you don't go looking for it in the wrong area.

Bear in mind there are requirements for this thread and further moderator action by a more familiar moderator to game development might take place if your posts go against them.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FrostToZaki View Post
              If you don't mind, I'm looking for someone who is great at spriting and is willing to for free, this will be in my fangame and I won't forget to credit! It's for my project, Pokemon Cresent, Gibbous and Half
              It's a long list so be extremely willing to do this, thanks!
              [I may not reply that quickly since yeah....but I'd appreciate your patience if you waited]
              My avatar is made by someone but he left so yeah................It's a Mega Zoroark

LUV U!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SlashingSamurott View Post
              I am in the same boat as you man. I am starting to learn how to sprite. I posted some of them in my forum.
              Old March 25th, 2018 (4:32 AM).

Team Name: Team Deltium.
                Team Members: Me, Aryes_ .
                Game Title: Pokémon Delta Storm (Working title, it can change until release)
                Current Progress Made:
                Overall - 23%
                Story - 90% (Needs some touch-ups)
                Gameplay - 40% (Needs many improvements and some extra things, like ultra wormholes)
                Maps - 20% (Many maps need to be made)
                Positions being recruited for: Spriter, Scripter, Mapper and Translator (From Portuguese to English,and Spanish)
                Timezone: GMT -3 (Brasilia)
                Screenshots: https://imgur.com/UOWltD8
                https://imgur.com/fp6OFqi
                https://imgur.com/RD75fF9
                https://imgur.com/oqcdWKv
                Preferred Method of Contact: Private messages in the forum or on Discord (Username: Delink de 2018#9135, or SHINY SPEWPA at the official Discord server of the forum)
                Additional Information: Deltium is a region formed after the "destruction" of Hoenn, that originated 3 new regions: Deltium, Alphium and Omega Primoun.After That,Alphium and omega primoun enter in war, Alphium is a Empire,that is controled by Aether Foundation,or better ULTRA AETHER, Omega Primoun its a religious region,thats belive in the fact of DARKRAI be the REAL creator of humans,so after that,the darkrai cultists have been created.For more cool information about the story,call me im PM
                Old April 6th, 2018 (11:13 AM).

Recruiting

Looking for talent in:
                  -making fakemon battler sprites in "reborn" style (gen 3/4/5 style,backsprites show the whole pokémon,no animations) (in and out of battle), icons
                  -making trainer sprites (both in and out of battle, gen 3/4 style)
                  -move animations for custom moves (including 7 new z-moves (for the 7 new types) NOTE: as the reborn team is in the process of animating ALL canon moves, only custom moves will need to be animated
                  -item sprites
                  -tilesets (LOW PRIORITY)
                  Team name:N/A
                  Team members:cybershaell12
                  Game title:Pokémon Sohwon
                  Current progress made:New Types have been about 90% coded with all functions (NOT SPRITED) in the game with all required items (Boosting Item, Boosting Berries, Plates, Memories,Gems, etc)EXCEPT Z-MOVES being done, moves, pokémon,formes and abilities that need to be changed to the new types done. Field effects not started yet.

thread:http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29425-pok%C3%A9mon-sohwon/
                  Preferred method of contact:Discord : cybershell12#5485
                  Additional information: No need to be ultra talented to apply, just to be able to sprite/animate decently and with a reasonable output.
                  Old April 8th, 2018 (10:57 AM).
                  Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev

Position(s) being recruited for: Music composer that can preferably mimic later-gen styles (5 and on). The style mimicry isn't actually needed, though, as long as you can make it sound like it fits.
                    Team name: Ragnarok Raven
                    Team members: Development led by Keileon and Lord X-Giga-X
                    Game title: Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win
                    Current progress made: Demo version 1.3.1 released, up to first gym city
                    Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:Preferred method of contact:
                    • Discord: Keileon #4831 (I'm on PC Discord and have turned DMs on)
                    • Email: kudamon[at]zejroleplaying.org
                    Additional information:
                    • This is not paid work, sorry. I'm willing to do art trades for each piece if you want some sort of compensation, though.
                    • We have a website if you need any more information: https://sardonyxrtw.weebly.com/
                    • We use Dropbox and can grant you access if you need it.

steve did nothing wrong
                    Old April 22nd, 2018 (11:36 AM). Edited June 23rd, 2018 by YveltalBlue.
                    Game Developer

Nature: Jolly
                      Team name: Abundance
                      Team members:
                      - me, YveltalBlue. Working on coding, mapping, story writing and Pokemon development.
                      - Stupid Dinosaur, art and graphics.
                      Game title: Pokemon Abundance
                      Positions being recruited for:
                      Art Division:
                      -Spriters of the following fields:
                      -Pokemon spriting (4th gen+ style)
                      -overworld characters spriting
                      -Digital Artists (capable of making artworks/logos/etc.)
                      -Sprite Artists (someone who can create a unique artwork-y in-game cutscene)
                      -Custom tileset makers
                      Music division - composers

If you find yourself fit into any of those categories, we'd love you to join team Abundance!

Current progress made: early game development. The project's progress is currently relatively slow because I want the game to have good graphics before I continue working on him.
                      Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407747
                      The preferred method of contact: PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Additional information: The game's story is really developed, lots of new Pokemon are made/planned for him and the region is complete on paper. Currently, the thing the project desperately needs to continue is a strong art division to amp up the entire production quality of the game. We will be more than happy to recruit team members to help us develop this amazing project. Proof of work is required. Feel free to approach me with questions about the project.
                      Old April 30th, 2018 (2:42 AM). Edited April 30th, 2018 by Blake7.
                      To Ignite all people within our nation

Game name: Aeon
                        Thread: Click Here
                        Current Progress: Polishing the GUI, graphics before proceeding with the plotline.

Looking for:

-Dialogue Writers
                        We really need someone who is able to give time and make dialogues for the game, this will help us to speed up the production of the game.

-Spriting and Revamps
                        If anyone is interested to sprite for the characters, as we don't have any sprite artist it is quite difficult to conjure up the characters without making it look very amateur.

PM me or join the discord server.
                        Old May 5th, 2018 (7:17 AM). Edited May 5th, 2018 by Spira.
                        Programmer for Pokemon Eternity

Game title: Pokemon Eternity

Currently looking for people to help push the game out of alpha into beta and finally an open release.

Mapper: We are looking for someone to take over the mapping for our custom region. We use our own map editor; it should feel familiar to anyone who has created maps before, but easier. We are looking for someone to increase the amount of maps we have with their creativity and designs. Someone who has experience mapping for Pokemon or 2D games specifically. Due to the lack of reliable mappers I have run into, I may be looking to commission these depending on experience and quality.

Quest Writers: We need someone who can help with side quests and main quests. This would include dialogue, names; the who, what, when, where, why. Someone whose main language is English. This is more of a collaboration.

Spriter: We currently have a spriter, but looking to help spread out the work load. We are needing someone to develop more resources for our mappers, typically things like gym tiles, doodads, and new region schemes. We already have many (farms, deserts, forests, different city architecture, etc). However, I am looking for someone to add more flair to the maps and create more varied zones and add on to what we have. In the future, we also have plans to resize Pokemon sprites to be scaled to their more correct sizes, and this will require some upscaling.

Logistics: This person would be responsible for helping flesh out the specifics of various systems. For example, we have a loot drop system, in this case the person would be responsible for coming up with hard numbers such as: Items that Pokemon can drop, their chance to drop, any crafting value.

I will entertain other positions, but these are what's most needed (in order)

Progress and Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/eternitymmorpg

Team members: Myself, Damaris, Carel, Nerual, Sven. (More who help on a case by case basis)

Current progress made: Closed alpha. We have done numerous public tests players, but will need more content to open up another round of testing.

Preferred method of contact: Message me here or join my discord channel here: https://discord.gg/9PU3wvY. Feel free to DM the administrator (me) in the Discord channel.
                          Old May 7th, 2018 (1:18 PM). Edited May 7th, 2018 by Ego13.

Nature: Calm

Recruiting a team member

• Position(s) being recruited for:
                            1. Spriter: mostly for Trainer Sprite, but also editing Pokemon Sprites
                            2. Artist
                            3. Tileset Editor: editing, improving and extending tilesets
                            4. Editor: Someone patient enough to go through pbs files and check if everything is correct
                            5. Debugger: testing all events before release, testing moves and abilities ,finding as many bugs as possible
                            6. Anything else you want to help with? Let us know!
                            • Team name: Team Hollow
                            • Team members: myself, destryer, prankster20
                            • Game title: Pokemon Hollow
                            • Current progress made:
                            - Chapter 1: released, preparing for overhaul (graphical update, setting base for future chapters, balanced out some things, etc.)
                            - Chapter 2: on hold till update of C1 is done
                            • Link to the game: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=397792
                            • Preferred method of contact: Discord, Message on pokecommunity.com
                            • Additional information:
                            1. see Pokemon Hollow on Twitter for more images and updates
                            2. for Discord use the invite code 2jrz7P9 and message Hollow_Ego

Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com
                            Old May 8th, 2018 (6:32 PM).
                            a chilled gaming guy

Nature: Relaxed
                              Recruiting a team member
                              Position(s) being recruited for: Spriters, (preferably someone who can sprite in HGSS/D/P/PT style) an Artist Is very very much needed!! Someone who can draw pokemon Style well. Scripter, a person who has the skills to implement idea's into the game and make them functional. Music composer, someone who enjoy's making music pieces and can do custom pieces for the game. A Mapper, someone who has a good eye for placing things and making maps that look nice.

Team name: Skyward Dev Team

Team members: Myself, TJ, Joey, Frog

Game title: Pokemon Ether

Current progress made: 5% Starter town, two routes, Male/Female protagonist sprites, Evil team sprites(grunts), Rival sprites.

Preferred method of contact: my personal discord: zorensosa4393 or my deviantart: zoren-sosa
                              Attached Thumbnails
                              pkscreenshot.png‎   screenshotstarter.png‎   SCRN2.png‎   SCRN3.png‎  
                              Old May 9th, 2018 (6:22 PM). Edited May 19th, 2018 by imnonoob99.

Team name: TBD

Team members: Currently it's just me doing everything. But after recruiting I will be mapper and scripter

Game title: Pokémon Soul

Position(s) being recruited for:
                                Spriter (able to create 4th gen styled custom trainer sprites)
                                Artist (creating custom tiles, or editing 4th gen tiles, title screen, menu screens, badges)
                                Writer (the only position I ask for you to be experienced)
                                Might need other positions as the game progresses

Current progress made:
                                Spoiler:
                                Story: Currently have the outline of my story. Made some attempts to start the story (Have up to the first "gym" done) but I'm unhappy with them, totally open to new ideas from recruited writer.

Scripting: Starting on scripting once I figure out the story, and add/drop planned out features (after discussing with team)

Spriting: I've created my own custom trainer sprites for the boss trainers (gyms, evil team, elite 4) but they are placeholders for now until I recruit a spriter.

Mapping: Most progress so far, have 22 maps done (not counting the interior of city/town houses, however that's counting the different rooms/floors of caves). Finished the first 6 cities/towns, and 5 of the dungeon areas (forests, and caves), and 8 routes.However most of them need to be updated, or have few more features added.

Game's Post

Preferred method of contact: Discord, I created a server for the team. I will send the invite link to the interested people that message me about this. If you want to add me my user is Zay#0161

Additional information: I only have 4 extra requirements (nothing crazy). You can be inexperienced, or experienced, as long as you can take constructive criticism. Just be a cool person. Able to give updates often (whether it be you taking a break, or updates on the work you've done). Be inspired to work. I can lose inspiration working by myself, but if everyone is working off each other I hope to work on the game at least 5 days a week (as long as my weekly schedule works out). This is not a project I will abandon and I would like to work with like minded people.
                                Old May 29th, 2018 (12:48 AM).

Nature: Gentle
                                  Looking for a partner essentially. Someone who can I can share ideas with, help critique and develop the story, would be willing to do some mapping (or offer advice on maps I make) and help provide me with encouragement. Otherwise, any help would be appreciated.
                                  Team name:
                                  Team Quintessence
                                  Team members:
                                  Just me, presently.
                                  Game title:
                                  Pokémon Quintessence
                                  Current progress made:
                                  Mapped out the first few areas, (which is a couple towns) story planned in detail, a couple other small things made.
                                  -Please send a message if you'd like some screenshots.
                                  Game overview:
                                  This will be a GSC style game in terms of looks and sounds. It would take place on an original region, set prior to Red/Blue meaning that the story will look at Poké balls as a new technology and how it changes the role of trainers as becoming a trainer becomes more accessible, and so Pokémon is less restricted to the highly experienced. This leads to more battling for fun and the Pokémon league becoming more popular but there's also friction from the older elite trainers.
                                  The main player has grown up on an island and has to travel to the mainland to seek help from an elite when a strong dragon Pokémon threatens their home. Unfortunately there's trouble brewing across the mainland as well, so acquiring help will be harder than anticipated... (if you'd like to inquire further, please message me.)

Preferred method of contact:
                                  Private Message me on Pokécommunity and further communication will be done on a discord server.
                                  Additional information: I'd prefer that you were a native English speaker or are otherwise very fluent. And that you do stay in touch. Cheers!
                                  Oh and I'm pretty decent at making overworld sprites, please ask if you'd like me to make a couple.
                                  Old May 29th, 2018 (3:15 AM).
                                  pokemonspecialist pokemonspecialist is offline

Recruiting a team member
                                    Position: Spriter (gen 5 overworld, trainer back and front sprite)

Team name:Pokemon Misanthropy v2

Team members:
                                    Me-Story, scripts,few sprites
                                    BJfinest34 - Mapper and story
                                    Marina - Spriter
                                    SDrawM -Music composer
                                    Rowigrath - Text and grammer
                                    Kirlial - Spriter

Game title:Pokemon Misanthropy v2

Current progress made: about 60 % done.

Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread :https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9862006 (You can find more information here.)

Preferred method of contact: You can PM me. Also here is my discord tag- Pokemonspecialist#5473
                                    Old June 2nd, 2018 (5:51 PM). Edited June 5th, 2018 by LillieAndNebby.
                                    Someone (not) very special!

Nature: Modest
                                      Hey there, I am a free agent looking for work! :'D

Area looking for work: music composition (piano, synthesiser, MIDI composition)
                                      Relevant examples of your work: https://soundcloud.com/lilie-luebke/vanilla (solo piano piece)
                                      Preferred method of contact: feel free to PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected]!
                                      Additional information: I'm capable of composing music for piano and synthesiser in a few different genres (including my own personal style). I can also write MIDI files if you want me to do so. My skills in terms of composing fully orchestrated soundtracks are somewhat limited (except for MIDI compositions) but I'll always try to do my best!

3DS friend code: 1135-3451-9213
                                      Old June 5th, 2018 (2:45 PM).
                                      A238

Things have been kinda slow lately, so I might as well try to expand our team a little.

Current Positions We're Recruiting:

Composers: We're looking for someone talented in creating music, including themes for routes and towns, themes for characters, and various battle themes. We don't have a particular style of music, though we'd like to lean toward a modern vibe.

Spriters: We're working with a visually improved Gen 3 style for our overworld (as seen in the screenshots below) so we're looking for people capable of making tiles and character OW's to match that style, as well as creating Trainer Sprites and New Variants and Mega Pokemon Sprites in the more traditional Gen 4 style to match the battle system.

Concept Artists: We're looking for people with talent with design and drawing to assist in creating concepts for characters, new Pokemon Variants, and new Mega forms.

Mappers: We're hoping to find some people with experience in mapping with RMXP and are capable of creating interesting maps including interiors, towns, caves. This is normally one of my tasks, but having some more help is definitely welcome.

Method of Contact:

If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact me via PM on this site with some examples of your work or find me on Discord (our primary source of communication) at SpartaLazor#0400

Team Name:

We don't really have a team name. Never been a priority. So we're just gonna go with something like Team Awesome, I guess. That sounds pretty cool and unique.

Team Members:

Our team is pretty small at the moment, consisting of only two members.

Pixel Profligate: Our current spriting talent. He's made the vast marjority of the custom tiles and Pokemon variants shown in the collection of screenshots below. However, he is also tied over working on other things, and we could use some more talent in this area to help keep things moving steadily.

Sparta: I am in charge of most of the construction of the game. I do the mapping and the eventing. I've been working on fan-games for over three years at this point, and have a quite a lot of experience in using RMXP and Essentials, having made several older versions of Loyalty as well as two short games, Steve the Bibarel and Steve the Bibarel: Heart of Darkness.

About the Game

Game's Title: Pokemon Loyalty

Current Progress: All main content for the first demo (two gyms) is complete. We're currently updating graphics, adding polish and smoothing out gameplay issues, aiming for a release within the next month or so. We'd like to bolster our ranks to make the game shine as much as possible.

Game Screenshots:

Spoiler:
                                      Tucked inside of a spoiler to save space.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you'd consider lending us a hand.
                                      Old June 17th, 2018 (8:39 PM). Edited June 17th, 2018 by SombraCakes.

Recruiting Team Member(s)

Team Name - Pokemon Dream Team
                                        Team Leader - SombraCakes
                                        Current Members: LopunnyBae, Silnix, Notso, Butterygoat, Doctorplague, Blackoutchimp and Pokira
                                        Current Game Title - Pokemon Dream
                                        Current Progress made - Intro cutscene, starting village, and starting area. (+ The Plan for the ROM)

Positions Needed:
                                        - Character Spriters (making both custom sprites and their animation)
                                        - Pokemon Spriters (we're having both fakemons in our game and them following you)
                                        - Scripters / Map Editors (people that can make the maps look fun and have a unique layout, scripters that can make anything we come up with to live.)

Timezone: Eastern (USA)
                                        Method of Contact - Discord or DM's on here.

Pictures of Project

Thanks for reading :)
                                        Attached Thumbnails
                                        2d8605aee6b2d00da0e7a2985cfa22e9.png‎   9df5c01bc0d68e305a0bba4d458b3c86.png‎   b70881a4e9f2bec596849342b0fa9653.png‎   eb81b5382835e3ed63fb24d093f77dfb.png‎  
                                        Old June 18th, 2018 (12:19 PM). Edited June 18th, 2018 by JabaWaba.

Nature: Adamant
                                          -Spriters
                                          Looking for spriters specifically for 4th or 5th gen spriting for fakemon, characters and pokemon.

-Event Scripters
                                          I am also looking for event scripters as well (: All the help would be wonderful, this is going to a a big project.

-Map Editors
                                          I am also looking for map editing help. I am good at map editing, not the best, but I can do it, there are just over 40+ maps we'll need to make so keep that in mind.

Team name: The Waba's

Team members: Myself and Jhrep so far

Game title: Pokemon: Shattered Prism

Current progress made: No game progress has been made it is still in the Idea phase but I update the ideas every single day so we are getting closer to the developing day (:
                                          Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:
                                          Preferred method of contact: Pokemon: Shattered Prism

Additional information: Please fill free to message me, this game isn't going to be super complex...but I want it to be close to almost perfect hahaha
                                          You taught me how to love, when nobody ever would
                                          Old June 19th, 2018 (5:25 AM). Edited June 20th, 2018 by Marinski.

Hello Guys, we have two open positions. Be sure to send me a message if you want to apply or have any questions :-)

You can apply for both roles if you have the time and are good at both!

Old June 21st, 2018 (8:37 AM).
                                            hackerofdarkness hackerofdarkness is offline
                                            I have return

Area looking for work: Musician
                                            Relevant examples of your work: https://soundcloud.com/abrahan-nevarez/sets/recent-work
                                            Preferred method of contact: Discord, email, PM here is fine.
                                            Additional information: I mostly do fantasy style music.

Quick Reply