• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess Who's Back,Back Again.....

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Shady's back,tell a friend

I haven't posted in a few months.
I'm Tyler and you may know me from other pokemon forums.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hellow TylerSymes.

I'm sorry but I don't know you. Probably because I'm new here :3
Can you tell me more about you? A short presentation, if you mind!

I love your little pony <3

If you preferer to chat, leave me a message.

Kisses~

:7:

Years
Hello Tyler, you may obviously know me.

But hey, nice to see you active again, last night's conversation helped a lot.

Have fun and don't disappear on us again, alright?

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Tyler :D! I haven't seen you around before, that's because I only came in August ;_; but it's nice to see you've come back! It's alright for being absent since nobody can be on PC 24/7, as family,school and other related things get in the way.

Is that a Little Pony I see? I haven't watched the series myself, but I think I've got some little figurines from ages ago. They're hanging around somewhere, probably in a box D:. But it's great to see you return! You obviously know the rules and things of the forum,so I don't have to go through that speech xD.

I'm Rainbow by the way :3. Welcome back Tyler!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hiya Tyler, it's great to see ya back considering I'm not that active at EGC anymore. Welcome back & I hope to see ya soon!

~Mid~

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Haaaaaaaaaai Tyler, Welcome back!!
Nice to see you active again and I hope to see ya soon! :D :D
Have fun and don't disappear on us again.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Hellow TylerSymes.

I'm sorry but I don't know you. Probably because I'm new here :3
Can you tell me more about you? A short presentation, if you mind!

I'm a 14 year old austrailan boy and you will know more if you VM me since i'm crap at welcome threads.

Hi Tyler :D! I haven't seen you around before, that's because I only came in August ;_; but it's nice to see you've come back! It's alright for being absent since nobody can be on PC 24/7, as family,school and other related things get in the way.

Is that a Little Pony I see? I haven't watched the series myself, but I think I've got some little figurines from ages ago. They're hanging around somewhere, probably in a box D:. But it's great to see you return! You obviously know the rules and things of the forum,so I don't have to go through that speech xD.

I'm Rainbow by the way :3. Welcome back Tyler!
Thanks Rainbow and it's a pretty good show.
Hi ya!
I've already seen you and stuff but we never chatted but anyway welcome back to PC.
Cute avatar btw.
Thanks you for both things.

Back