• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

noobie buissnes

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2013
today i started playing that new pokemon trading game,so i really need some help (:
i m not even sure is this the right forum and can t find any topic releated to mine(if there is,giving link to it would be great)
i want to know how to get new pokemons(but not with trading) since i just started i have no much to trade with.
and what are the prizes for winning computer or anyone in novice game?

Years
Are you talking about the Trading Card Game Online?

For that you need to buy booster packs of the actual card game (it has to be a booster from the United States or Canada, though) to get more code cards to get booster packs in the virtual card game.

Alternatively, log in everyday and you'll get a free digital booster roughly once every 5 days.

There are virtual prizes for beating the computer, such as unlocking some new decks for you to use in the Trainer Challenge (the Vs. Computer Mode) and in Player versus player.

Back