• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Mochika Sprites

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Welcome to Mochika Sprites!
1zn1s8i.png

If you would like something from here
done, please use the forms below.
NOTE: Hover your mouse over each part to see an explanation of what it is.
ⓕⓞⓡⓜⓢ

FUSIONS:
Main pokémon:
Extra pokémon:
Colours:

CHAOS:
Pokémon:
Notes:

RECOLOURS/RETYPES/SHADOWS:
Pokémon:
Shadow:
Colours/type:

REVAMPS:
Pokémon
Generation:
Colours:

OUTLINES:
Pokémon:
Colour:

GIJINKAS:
Pokémon:
Trainer:

DEVAMPS:
Pokémon
Generation:
Colours:

ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓛⓔⓣⓔⓓ ⓡⓔⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓢ
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Can you give me indexed 16 color bitmap 32x32 overworld sprites of heracross. I cant find it anywhere.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
For the gijinkas, do they have to use an existing trainer, or can they just be a fully original gijinka?

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I'm not good at scratch sprites so I'd suggest you choose an original trainer or one that you or someone else has made. Quick note for everyone, this isn't a gallery xD

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'd like to make a request please.

FUSION
Main Pokémon: Lopunny
Extra Pokémon: Delcatty
Colours: I'd like it to use delcatty's colors; delcatty's pink/purple instead of the cream-color on lopunny, and the tan-ish color in place of the brown.
Also I'd like it to have delcatty's tail and the fur that delcatty has around its neck.

If you could also make a separate fusion of buneary and skitty in the same fashion(lacking the neck-fur part since its just skitty being fused) I'd really appreciate it. :3

There's no rush at all, so take all the time you need to complete the request if you decide to accept it.
By the way, my web browsers don't like showing images here for some reason, so you'll need to post those as attachmenss please. (I don't know why but my web browsers just don't show pics here. It might be the antivirus or maybe its just the site. Not really sure).

Thanks in advance! ^^

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Done! I decided to do the Skitty x Buneary because I didn't feel like giving you a horrible sprite. Delcatty's neckpiece didn't fit Lopunny well, and I had to scratch part of the tail due to the fact that it was too short and it would have been hidden.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Thank you so much! I like how these sprites came out. :)

Keep up the good work Mochika, and good luck with your shop! ^^

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'd like to make another request if that's alright.

FUSIONS
Main Pokémon: Smoochum.
Extra Pokémon: Togepi
Colours: Same colors as smoochum.
The only addition onto smoochum is togepi's eggshell(unless you can find something else that would work to add with that). You can change the pattern on the shell if you want, it doesn't have to be the same pattern as what's on togepi's shell I guess. lol

Thanks in advance. ^^

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Sorry! My browser hasn't been working lately, so I haven't been on. I'll get right to it. Also, 21Seth21, I see that snakeyem12 has done your request. Do you still want me to do it?

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I wasn't really sure what you meant by a 'yellow stripes like Pichu' but I did my best.

igdrpe.png

Xia

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Fusion;
Main pokémon: Krabby
Extra pokémon: Giratina
Colours: Your choice.
Note; Try to get as much onto the krabby as you can ;3 - it's a good exersise

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'd like to place another request. (Stop me any time XD)

FUSIONS
Main Pokémon: mega Gardevoir.
Extra Pokémon: Gothitelle.
Colours: I'd like its dress to be entirely black, with the horns there remaining red. I want the skin to be white and the eyes to be blue like gothitelle's. Its hair color would probably work best as black in my opinion. Include gothitelle's head-hair-type things if you can work them in there--if you can't, then you can leave them out. If you can, make the mouth like gothitelle's mouth too.
I think that's about it for that sprite.
If it isn't too much:

FUSIONS
Main Pokémon: Lopunny.
Extra Pokémon: Heliolisk.
Colours: I'd like it to have heliolisk's eye colors. Most of it should be yellow, use the orange stripes where you think they would fit best. The tail can be heliolisk's tail, that's up to you if you think it works or not. Make the ears resemble the frills on heliolisk in terms of color/pattern if possible, or just add the frills; again that's your choice.
That's all. ^^

Thanks in advance if you accept. :) Take all the time you need, there's no rush.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 29, 2015

FUSIONS:
Main pokémon: Sylveon
Extra pokémon: Vaporeon
Colours: do whatever you want with it but I want it to be mostly Sylveon

GIJINKAS:
Pokémon: Sylveon
Trainer: Battle Chatelaine Morgan

Can you do that for me?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Oooh, nice. Not sure how I didn't see this before, but it's great to see a shop offering such a varied selection! And of good quality too! Thumbs up to you ^^

Back