• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ♥ art gallery

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Impressive stuff! I love that your art style changes a lot with each piece, or so it seems. That Solgaleo in watercolours looks great!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Those watercolors are amazing! You have really stellar control over the color. It looks so clean and natural, I adore it!

Years
This is fantastically impressive, and your youth only makes it more so. Your water colours are rad, especially, and the work that requires more finesse in terms of detail. It's look brilliant and I hope you keep it up!

But I am depressed now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is that a darling Isabelle during a Sakura festival?? Precious!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I love all of these! The Galar starters look so cute. I have to say I really like how you do eyes. They're all so adorable looking!

Years
aaaa your art is gorgeous <3 i do have to agree with janobii, the eyes are amazing!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yeah, those eyes are indeed quite pretty!
Ahh, thank you guys so much! (*´▽`*)

My most recent dump of drawings, have mostly been doing a lot of dtiys recently!
Spoiler:
Would you like this one of Marnie to be featured in the next PC Daily article featuring SwSh fanart? More details can be found in this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=424580

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay you are actually a champion at drawing hair and eyes. I hereby give you the best anime eyes / hair award.
I mean, I would, if such a thing existed ;A;

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Oh, what unique art styles! I love the colours and patterns. You draw animals and hair very well. ^^

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Wow, the colors you choose are stunning! Especially with that first monocolor-style pic with all the different greens and that one with the purples and pinks. Beautiful stuff. And your pieces are cuteness galore! Haha ♥ Didn't know who Sulli was until I looked her up (rip), but your tribute piece is gorgeous. I'm sure she'd love it -- it's yet another example of your amazing color choices with the beautiful golds and reds. Awesome gallery!

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Oh, wow, the tribute picture is stunning... beautiful colours! The proportions and face especially are all so balanced and nicely drawn!!

Back