• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON VALOR Beta 1.3 (June 2, 2017)

Years
Well thanks! We appreciate it. Yeah we're not the best with designing new graphics and sprites, but we're decent at being creative with what we have to work with.

I would say, if you have some interest, go ahead and start playing the beta. The first several towns are completely finished and mostly polished so it's definitely playable for several hours. Real jobs and lives have been getting the better of us so we haven't had as many chances to work on it lately, but if we get enough of a push, we'll try to heavily get back into it.

And oh yeah, that woman is just chilling back there. She may never be able to get out but it's okay because she REALLY likes gardening.

Years
Wow ya know what? I could have SWORN I changed it so they evolve from a level up and no longer from a trade but I just checked and it looks like I was wrong, it does still require a trade. But we will definitely change that in our next beta version. Sorry about that!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
Hi. Im really enjoy ur hack right now. I hav a question, i have 3 eevee now but i cant evolve them using stone. Why i cant??

Years
Haha it looks like you need to talk to more NPCs in the game. If you do, they'll tell you that a strange phenomenon is occurring where Eevee's are not able to evolve anymore. We haven't gotten around to adding a few of the new eeveelutions we plan on creating, so that's why you have so many eevee's right now, they are just placeholders at the moment. I'm glad you're enjoying our game though!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
Haha it looks like you need to talk to more NPCs in the game. If you do, they'll tell you that a strange phenomenon is occurring where Eevee's are not able to evolve anymore. We haven't gotten around to adding a few of the new eeveelutions we plan on creating, so that's why you have so many eevee's right now, they are just placeholders at the moment. I'm glad you're enjoying our game though!

thanks for ur respond. I've beat the psychic gym n im stuck right now, i thought i have to awake the sleeping snorlax. Where i can get the PokeFlute? Im already going back to all route and city and talk to NPCs but no clue.....

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 19, 2018
Also i have a question. in Mozarela city PokeCentre, i meet hero sprite and when i talk to him he reply with unreadable text. After that i get all pokemon in my Pc that i need to trade with trainers in building beside the pokecentre. Is that suppose to be or a bug??

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 22, 2018
Hey...so... I gotta say Colby island is weird. I love the hack tho, don't get me wrong. It's incredible and everything is a challenge! The story so far is also really great. Really curious about why I have so many doubles and why they took the cubone from the gym...
Anyways... I am now stuck in Colby island and I couldn't find any lemonade in Cotija port, not even with tthe item finder. Im assuming I need it to find the owner dude from the museum. Plus its like no one wants to talk to me in Colby city, even though I tried getting rid of the Moltres. Where do I go from here?

Years
Ah, so you must be just about where we left off in our creation. Yeah, Colby is definitely not complete, we were kind of in the middle of it when other things started coming up and we got pulled away from the hack. Hopefully some day we'll come back to it but as of now, that's about all we got. We really appreciate you trying it out!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Caseus Region its latin for cheese.(im assuming the cheese named places were intentional)
Vitula Region could be good also.(latin for cow)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
Hey, I've made it to Colby Island and lots of the houses are empty, plus there's one with people who won't speak to me. The Feta Hotel has that issue too. The guy at the top who's supposed to reward you for beating everyone won't interact. I feel like I'm missing out on crucial parts of the game.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
I'm pretty much facing the same issues:
- Feta Hotel owner still won't interact with me, even after I've sorted out the Basement event
- The special Pokemon that the Psychic Gym Leader gives you after the battle is unreachable because of the layout of those Team Rocket HQ "arrow panels"
- Rose (Grass Gym Leader) gives you Leafeon after the battle but it's just a high level Eevee
- In Cotija Port, the girl you're supposed to talk to in order to take part in that 1-Pokemon tournament won't interact, even if you return with 1 Pokemon

I could include the glitch of meeting a clone of my character who gave me a Lapras each time I spoke to them but hey, I got a free Lapras out of it lol Valor is a fun game, but good lord them issues man :) please take care of them & hopefully the next installment is on the way

Back