• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Champion Theme?

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Easy peasy Lance by a mile.

Are we counting Kukui? He's sort of like a champion in the way that he's the final battle before you become champion (even though he's not the champion himself). If so, he's a close second with the epic opening to his theme.

I'd probably go Blue after that, then Cynthia/Steven/Alder/Iris/Diantha all dead last with horrible themes hahahha.

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Cynthia's theme is my favourite out of all the Champion themes, although I like all of them apart from Diantha's theme.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
To be quite honest, I tend to prefer other battle themes to the champions',
champions which I tend to find fairly uninteresting as well (exception made for their refined clothing)
Now that you mention it however...
  • I'm particularly fond of the Alolan champion theme from S&M (it can be you or a competitor who happened to take the title).
  • Then we have Alder's battle theme(a rather jolly and driving theme... and trumpets).
  • Dulcis in fundo, there's the Hoennian champion theme due to Hoennian bias(^), with my fave arrangements being the ORAS and Colosseum ones(still, I prefer the E4 theme).

Last edited:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Okay boys. I made a post about the music of Gen 3 if anyone's interested it's in 'Previous Generations'.

Anyways, quick run-down of it, I like Gen 3's music (including FireRed and LeafGreen's), and in that thread I answered some questions and even gave my own opinion on other generation's music.

I like the music of Gen 3 but the Champion music of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald was just not that epic for me. It was too mellow in my opinion and it could have been better tbh. My favorite Champion music is no doubt Lance/Red's. It's just epic. I mean, the Johto games were amazing and in my honest opinion, the B E S T Pokemon games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Blue's is the most engaging of all imo. The song was wild and epic

The FRLG version especially

Last edited:
Back