• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aloha, my broha!

Years
I've known these forums for a long while now, and after years I finally decided to make an account. I'm not sure how active I'll be, but I hope it'll be enough to get to know you awesome peeps!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! Glad you finally decided to create an account! There's so much to do around the community, I'm sure you'll find something, and along the way make plenty of friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay!

Years
Hope you'll be active! We always love new members. <3 Welcome, good choice for an avatar (Bulba is so freaking cute) and enjoy your time!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh nice! I'm glad you decided to come join us! :)

How long have been into Pokémon? Do you have a favorite gen? I assume by your thread title you're a fan of Alola!

Years
Welcome to PC! Glad you finally decided to create an account! There's so much to do around the community, I'm sure you'll find something, and along the way make plenty of friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay!
Thanks a bunch! :D
Welcome to the forums ImDaMisterL! :)
Thanks! :)
Hope you'll be active! We always love new members. <3 Welcome, good choice for an avatar (Bulba is so freaking cute) and enjoy your time!
Hahah, one of my first starters! (I think the first one was Cyndaquil if I'm not mistaken)
Oh nice! I'm glad you decided to come join us! :)
Me too, honestly hahaha
How long have been into Pokémon? Do you have a favorite gen? I assume by your thread title you're a fan of Alola!
I've been into pokémon since my childhood, so I'd say 14 - 15 years. Yes, I do have a favorite gen and it is gen 2, probably because of bias since it was the first pkmn game I played (Silver), and yes, I love the Sun & Moon games! First pkmn games for my 3DS. I felt overjoyed when I finally got my hands on them *-*

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hello dear and welcome to Pokecommunity! Creating an account here is a good choice cause you can meet people with the same interest as you. Would you tell us more about yourself, hun? :)

Back