• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
[VOTE]Gunner

I must apologise, but it's the only chance I still have- I explained myself, yet still more votes.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Current Votes:

Abby: 4 (Aquacorde, Mawa, Michelaar, Nero)
Salzorrah: 3 (Pecilia, EvilChameleon, Abby)
Mawa: 1 (Who's Kiyo?)
EvilChameleon: 1 (Salzorrah)
Michelaar: 1 (Zapmolticuno)

Currently Not Voting (2): Melody, Lucario

Less than 12 hours until the day ends!

Melody

Banned
Years
Honestly I can't find any reason strong enough to not condemn Gunner at this phase. Abby really is being mild, so I think that is telling of a less sinister role.

So, for the tossup, [LYNCH] Salzorrah

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I didn't bandwagon off you. I didn't even read your post, to be honest. I voted for Salzorrah because Salzorrah voted for me, ya dig?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
> been helping town by presenting the fact of the setups AND bard shooting johnny
> still gets lynched

wtf melody how is THAT not enough evidence??? you're acting very suss

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years

Abby's responses have been pretty civil from my perspective, and she isn't being too overly defensive. Idk, I'm fresh off a game where she was cult and I find her behavior here to be significantly different. It doesn't seem like the stakes are high for her, which they would be if she was scum. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. You, on the other hand, seem to be a little flashy in your speech, like saying "I swear I didn't do anything. Read the next sentences where I'll explain why Abby sounds suspicious for me..." and then ultimately following it up with a statement that could easily be discredited if Abby's death is a mislynch. I can't justify trusting you, hence I can't advocate the lynch on Abby regardless of the latter's actual alignment.​

I mean if Abby is truly innocent I will feel bad of course! But you'll feel bad too if you lynch me and see that I am innocent too. Won't add a smiley face here since it makes me suspicious. (I hate writing like this I feel like I might sound bitchy and it's not my intentions at all). It's still too early in the game to say clearly "this is not a random lynch, I have proof". Nobody has proof right now and must vote, so the instinct take over the rational.

I can trust you when you are saying that her behavior is different here, and it's only my first game every but I don't know, won't you change your behavior if one game you were guilty and you know you'll play again with some of the same member? Of course in this situation if Abby play the exactly same way that they did before then you might have been suspicious about them.

Now, I kinda feel like you can be both in the mafia, and you are trying to push me under the bus instead of Abby... I feel like you are saying that you can trust Abby because of her behavior here and you can't trust my words because of the way I write, which is very expressive because I am someone who is simply expressive in my words and actions (see Discord or other post). If we lynch Abby and we were right, you might get suspicious. If we were wrong, sorry Abby I'll be the first to give you flowers on your grave and getting haunted.​

Nero

I like it.
Years
I fail to see how Gunner is guilty in this situation. I've tried to imagine her being maf, and the posts just don't seem right. To me, it looks more like Mawa is trying to defend herself while also diverting the attention to Gunner, who hasn't done anything suspicious but still somehow got bandwagoned off of Pecilia. Mighty weird if you ask me (and I'm not talking about Pecilia's end. Much).

I have a couple of people I think might be mafia together, but I'd like to see if Abby's guilty first. What I find weird is how there seems to be three sides on a 1v1 battle right now.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I fail to see how Gunner is guilty in this situation. I've tried to imagine her being maf, and the posts just don't seem right. To me, it looks more like Mawa is trying to defend herself while also diverting the attention to Gunner, who hasn't done anything suspicious but still somehow got bandwagoned off of Pecilia. Mighty weird if you ask me (and I'm not talking about Pecilia's end. Much).

I have a couple of people I think might be mafia together, but I'd like to see if Abby's guilty first. What I find weird is how there seems to be three sides on a 1v1 battle right now.

Sorry maybe I didn't expressed myself the right way, but I do not really suspect Gunner anymore. I explained myself, which I'll just copy-past here:

(about my previous suspicion on) Salzorrah: Well I played Town of Salem and if I recall the Vig can't shoot night one. Salzorrah said it does and I found it suspicious as I felt like they were trying to push the Vig under the bus for Johnny's death. Now the GM did announced that Vig can shoot at night, I was wrong and that puts Salzorrah less suspicious in my eyes.

Now that this is clear in my head, I don't really see neither why Gunner would get lynched.

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
Years
Oh, I thought your post above was still directed at Gunner, didn't see the Kiyo quote. Ignore me... I'll just go read back over D1, I think I've gotten a couple of people mixed up.

Ughhhh sorry

Superjolt

Years
Time's up!

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Abby: 4 (Aquacorde, Mawa, L'Belle, Nero)
Salzorrah: 4 (Pecilia, EvilChameleon, Abby, Melody)

Mawa: 1 (Who's Kiyo?)
EvilChameleon: 1 (Salzorrah)
L'Belle: 1 (Zapmolticuno)

Not Voting (1): Lucario

There's a tie in votes! A coin flip will determine the lynch. Phase post coming shortly!

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
Night One

The townsfolk debated into the evening hours, pointing fingers at one another. Folks who were once friends were now at each other's throats.

Finally, it was decided, someone should be arrested... wait, no, someone should be lynched! Everyone cast votes on slips of paper and passed them forward. Someone stepped forward, volunteering to count. "It seems..." he paused, "there is a tie..." It was either Abby or Gunner. Soon there was an uproar, many shouting for Abby and others shouting for Gunner. Someone suggested a coin toss, and after a bit of grumbling people agreed. A coin was flipped... Abby was dragged away.

Everyone decided to head home for the day, the proceedings would continue tomorrow. As they all headed home, dark clouds rolled in, and once again heavy rain poured down.

Several hours later...

Shortly after midnight, the three met up at an old warehouse on the docks. A couple of small crates and old pieces of furniture were pulled up around a makeshift card table. "It's so easy!" one of them said as he put his cards down, "we'll have 'em on the ropes in no time, I'm tellin' ya!" The others nodded in agreement. One pulled out a watch and checked the time. The three loaded their weapons and headed to the sedan parked outside.

Abby has been lynched! He was a Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night 1.

All night actions are due via PM or Discord by 11:30PM EST on February 23rd.

Remember, no posting in the thread until the Night is over!

RULES

Spoiler:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
[a id]tsm[/a id]
THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE

Salzorrah
Pecilia
Who's Kiyo?
Melody
Aquacorde
L'Belle
Zapmolticuno
EvilChameleon
Mawa
Nero
Lucario

DEAD

Bardothren - Town Vigilante
Johnny - Vanilla Townie
Abby - Vanilla Townie

Superjolt

Years
Day 2

This time the car pulled up outside a shop downtown. There was a light on inside. At the first sign of movement, the thugs emptied their pistols on the storefront and the car screeched away.

Another night, another murder. By morning, the rain had stopped again, though the clouds remained.

The citizens grew even more paranoid. The mafia had to be stopped at all costs.

Aquacorde is dead! She was a Vanilla Townie.

RULES

Spoiler:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
[a id]tsm[/a id]
THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE

Salzorrah
Pecilia
Who's Kiyo?
Melody
L'Belle
Zapmolticuno
EvilChameleon
Mawa
Nero
Lucario

DEAD

Bardothren - Town Vigilante
Johnny - Vanilla Townie
Abby - Vanilla Townie
Aquacorde - Vanilla Townie

Superjolt

Years
Day 2 begins!

Currently Not Voting (10): Salzorrah, Pecilia, Who's Kiyo?, Melody, L'Belle, Zapmolticuno, EvilChameleon, Mawa, Nero, Lucario

The day ends in slightly less than 72 hours (deadline is 11:00PM EST, February 26th)

(would've been 48 hours but I probably wouldn't be able to end it Saturday night, so Sunday it is!)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Boy, the good guys dropping dead left and right.

Back