• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event pokemon and codes help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 3, 2020
Hello guys, yesterday i got from gamestop codes for Raikou - Entei event, Xerneas - Yveltal event and shiny Zygarde event. I tried to use them via mystery gift but codes doesnt work because probably i own pokemon ultra moon europe version and works only for usa version. Can anyone redeem the codes for me and send me the pokemon? I am so pissed of, gave my money for nothing...

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
i can if u want
just send the codes and ur friend code

mine is 4957 5176 0511

Last edited:

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Hello guys, yesterday i got from gamestop codes for Raikou - Entei event, Xerneas - Yveltal event and shiny Zygarde event. I tried to use them via mystery gift but codes doesnt work because probably i own pokemon ultra moon europe version and works only for usa version. Can anyone redeem the codes for me and send me the pokemon? I am so pissed of, gave my money for nothing...

also text me on discord so no random person comes and takes the codes if u have discord send ur profile

leafeonsaura

Toothless
Years
If you got the codes from Gamestop they should have been free. Thats what the pokemon company said.
GameStop is just cheap as heck because they probably won't let you get something such as a free code unless you buy something else.
which is absolutely ridiculous.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 3, 2020
i got them from ebay...the seller got them from gamestop..but codes are only for usa version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back