• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Why am I not in this club yet!?

- Favorite Episode: Griffon the Brush-Off, Bridle Gossip & Suited for Success, [So far, only up to 15]
- Favorite Main Pony: Rarity! :DD Although Pinkie comes in a close second
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy. <3
- About Me: I was introduced to the show literally a week ago o3o;; I started to watch episode 1 and got kinda bored, but then I started to talk to o3o who made me watch them, >O My day's I love that show! <3

I nearly died laughing in Bridle Gossip; Fluttershy's voice. xDD;; [Flutterguy?;)]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
So, did you "fall" when you died of laughter from that episode? If you did, SUCCESS! :D Also, how in the land of Equestria could you misspell Pinkie Pie as Rarity? I've heard people do it for Ranbow Dash, but not Rarity.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've heard it before, but is that like, an official My Little Pony song? I've always wondered that. It sounds just like Pinkie Pie, so I'd be damned if it wasn't official. I like how they used the term "bronies". :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yep, it's official. Though, Hasbro had nothing to do with it, it was made by the hub. xD;
That's Shannon singing there, as well. So it's pretty official, in my opinion.
The thing is, I actually dislike the original song, but I love this to bits.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It is good to see that I'm not the only brony out there watching videos and collecting art for this awesome show.

New members?

"Yay."

I've heard it before, but is that like, an official My Little Pony song? I've always wondered that. It sounds just like Pinkie Pie, so I'd be damned if it wasn't official. I like how they used the term "bronies". :D
Not only does the video give one shot-out to us bronies, but there's also another one. They use the name DJ-PON3 for Vinyl Scratch, which is the fandom name for that pony.

It's good to know that at least the Hub knows the older audience on the Internet exists. Characters like Derpy Hooves are now going to be reoccurring characters in the show, and then it's little mentions like this that shows that they know we're out there.

Speaking of the song, how long can you last?

Now if only we could get some not PINK toys. Celestia is white, not pink!

I see your Twitchy-Twitch button and raise you a "Eeyup."

I'll stop with the buttons now.

Note: For all you Pinkie Pies out there, don't forget June 6th is Laughter Day! Spread the laughter! Make some cupcakes! (Not "Cupcakes", just cupcakes.) Giggle at the ghosties!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Big Macintosh doesn't seemt o be in a lot of episodes now does he? I've only seen him in a few episodes, which sucks since he looks like a good character in the show. :D But anyways, on to more imortant matters.

Scootaloo > all Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Finally joining.

- Favorite Episode: Stare Master & The Cutie Mark Chronicles, probably.
- Favorite Main Pony: Applejack. <3
- Favorite Side Pony: Sweetie Belle~ Love that singing voice.
- About Me: I really wasn't sure about this MLP thing, but I started watching after a while and quite liked it. :3 I'm probably most like Twilight Sparkle- bookish, stubborn, bossy, a bit socially awkward. That makes me REALLY dislike her most of the time. Although Rarity grates on my nerves as well.
I'm rather like Applejack as well, but she and I share traits I actually like about myself. Down-to-earth, practical, no-fuss, take-charge, outdoorsy pony.
I find it interesting how easy it is to relate to the characters in the show, really.

...Er, okay yeah that whole spiel sounded odd.

I hadn't heard Equestria Girls before. Awesome~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I just love how something as simple as ponies are able to just convert everyone into loving them, and their music, and everything about them. I mean, Princess Celestia is quite the prankster if you ask me. :) What I love about ponies even more is that people are actually driven to doing project based on the ponies. I saw one youtube video on someone who actually did a physics project on the subject, which I thought was really cool. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I haven't seen those yet, but there was this fullon one I saw for a physics class or something, that they have to take a TV show or movie, take three scenes and point out what's wrong with them. I think he chose Rainbow Dash's Sonic Boom scene, Applejack's scene with the see-saw and helping out Rainbow Dash, and when Fluttershy falls and butterflys catch her. It was funny, how he went on about Newtons and how Applejack is possibly made up of dark matter. it was pretty funny if you ask me. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well, I'll tell you why.
- It's awesome
- It's awesome
- It's awesome
- It's awesome
- It's awesome
- It's awesome
- The animation is fantastic.

Seriously, that one guy is like a god to the pony world of Equestria. :D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I know I'mma probably get killed for this but...

...who else has read Cupcakes? D:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Scootaloo > all Cutie Mark Crusaders.
See my avatar for how I feel on this.

...who else has read Cupcakes? D:
I never had, and I never will. I've only heard about it on Equestria Daily, and I've seen a Youtube trailer for it. From what I heard, it really doesn't seem like something I'd want to read.

Ummm...if you don't mind me asking what is the sudden obession with MLP?
Well, for me personally, I love the show because it's adorable, fun, hilarious, and isn't dumbed down just because it's targeted for children. It also allows me to enjoy something that's typically feminine that I normally wouldn't be able to without being judged because MLP is/was targeted for girls. But MLP: FiM can be enjoyed by anyone of any age and any sex, so it's great for males to be a part of this. That's why there's a lot of bronies out there. FiM is helping break through stereotypes, like males can't enjoy something that is pink-colored or deals with things like friendship and sharing feelings.

tl;dr: It's just so awesome! (Another button!)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
- Favorite Episode: Fall Weather Friends, Look Before You Sleep, Sonic Rainboom
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy :3
- Favorite Side Pony: Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Derpy Hooves
- About Me: I kept seeing MLP everywhere so I decided to watch it a few months ago, and I loved it :3 my friends hate on it just because I like it, but that only causes me to spam them with ponies and make them watch it (trust me, it's hilarious).

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
Years
- Favorite Episode: The Ticket Master (I'm only up to episode 13 though)
- Favorite Main Pony: All except Applejack/Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh/Princess Luna
- About Me: There are alot of fan of the show on another site I frequent. That combined with seeing the first two episodes on youtube drew me into the show.

Last edited:
Back