• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Its because this site was hacked and all the files got deleted...
all you can do is comment on the post you want to download but the download link is not working...
someone might reupload it again there or even give the link :)

I can't, most of the threads I go to the last post was made months ago and the user hasn't logged in for a long time.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
Hi, i need help, i dont know what to do on pokemon unbound, i get stuck after leaving the volcano

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Yo! I've been playing Pokemon Giratina Strikes Back and after I finished confronting my dad at his building basement finding out hes the leader of the enemy group what do I do now thats over?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Hello everyone

I need some help I am playing Pokémon green adncsntrures and two of my Pokémon won't evolve my mudkip and mareep. They are both on level 18 it does the action like if they are gonna evolve but then it stops and then question marks appear. I don't press anything while they are evolving l. Can someone help me.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone I am playing the Adventure Red hack rom but I couldn't download the word file with pokemon locations ecc cause the file does not exist anymore and the thread is closed. Does anyone have it? Or could anyone upload it again? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 1, 2017
Hey, I'm playing Pokemon Adventures Red chapter, is it possible to trade pokemon. I've been to several pokecenters and none seem to have the desk you walk up to to battle/trade.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 28, 2017
I am stucking in the rom hack eternal snow 2.0.
I am done with hoenn and i'm in the battle frontier what should i do next? Sorry for bad english

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I am stucking in the rom hack eternal snow 2.0.
I am done with hoenn and i'm in the battle frontier what should i do next? Sorry for bad english

You're more likely to get an answer by asking in the hack's own thread.

I'm stuck in Eclipse.
I can't find Exp.Share. I want it to rise my Luxio.
is there a exp.share in Pokemon Eclipse?

Talk to Professor Oak at the Lapis Inn after beating Anya (your rival) the first time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 28, 2017
Where would I find a thread on how to make a Rom Hack? Like the necessary items I would need to create one using Pokemon Ruby or any other game that a hack can be made for.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
im not if this is the right place (i just made an account so im still new here) but i downloaded pokemon vega and i am unable to progress past selecting my starter. no matter which starter i pick the game crashes immediately after and i don't know what to do or how to fix it. im not sure if the emulator matters or anything but the error message appears on the no$gba emulator and on the vba it just freezes. does anyone know how to fix it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
im not if this is the right place (i just made an account so im still new here) but i downloaded pokemon vega and i am unable to progress past selecting my starter. no matter which starter i pick the game crashes immediately after and i don't know what to do or how to fix it. im not sure if the emulator matters or anything but the error message appears on the no$gba emulator and on the vba it just freezes. does anyone know how to fix it?
Make sure you're patching it onto a 1636 FireRed Squirrels rom.

Back