• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
PokeCommunity username: Veevee
Division being challenged: Showdown
3DS FC/battle server alt(s): OU Eevee
Team to be used (just the species is fine): Skarmory, Wash Rotom, Landorus-T, Lopunny, Clefable, Keldeo

Heya - and welcome :3 The league's been collecting dust for a bit, but it's still operating. The showdown division is a bit more rested though - so you may have to send messages to the leaders if you want to get some challenge matches going. The leader list, with links to their profiles - can be found on the first page / OP of this thread. Good luck :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm still loitering around, FWIW. I have my team sitting in the Battle Box ready to go. I have acquired my PGL Pikachu (it ranked third in usage, yay for everyone in the tournament who gets one now), and I haven't seen other tournament announcements of interest recently, so that availability will be there for a bit.

PicPax

Quite Fulffy and Perpetually Triggered
Years
So, I've decided that I would be challenging the League today. Who would be available for a Challenge by chance?

Requested Info

Username: PicPax

Division: 3DS

FC: 1950-9267-2878 IGN: Travis

Team:
Steelix
Scizor
Milotic
Drapion
Noivern
Volcarona

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
^Just confirming the above. The connection crapped out at the end (y'all know how my 3DS gets sometimes) so there's no video, but at that point it was clear that he had won.

Years
I just defended my badge from PixPax. IT's always fun to battle him. But when I want to get serious, he knows what I bring. :P

Here's the battle code.
6UKG-WWWW-WW2T-832Z

Years
Just defended my badge once again. If you guys don't know, me and PixPax are friends at school, so it's very easy to battle each other. Unfortunately, I don't have a battle vid this time to show that we battled. He got a bit frustrated and just quit. :c

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Just defended my badge once again. If you guys don't know, me and PixPax are friends at school, so it's very easy to battle each other. Unfortunately, I don't have a battle vid this time to show that we battled. He got a bit frustrated and just quit. :c
If he forfeits within the battle setting, it can still be saved.

I did receive a challenge, and notification of the impending challenge from Charcoal (on behalf of his friend), on Friday, the first of four extremely busy days for me. I notified him when those were completed that I am now available. Monday night will be the exception. It seems there is another Leader currently in play, however, so I will stand back while that plays out.

Years
If he forfeits within the battle setting, it can still be saved.

I did receive a challenge, and notification of the impending challenge from Charcoal (on behalf of his friend), on Friday, the first of four extremely busy days for me. I notified him when those were completed that I am now available. Monday night will be the exception. It seems there is another Leader currently in play, however, so I will stand back while that plays out.

No no, he didn't forfeit. When the battle was over he turned his DS off before anything could happen.

Axel Davis

You really don't remember. It's me? You know, Axel
Years
I'm finally ready to challenge!

PokeCommunity username: Axel Davis

Division being challenged: Showdown

3DS FC/battle server alt(s): N/A

Team to be used (just the species is fine):
Metagross, Mienshao, Weavile, Goodra, Latios, and Slowbro

Axel Davis

You really don't remember. It's me? You know, Axel
Years
I'd like to challenge the first leader, static. Im good pretty much any day after 6:00 pm (eastern US time).

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'd like to challenge the first leader, static. Im good pretty much any day after 6:00 pm (eastern US time).
I'm in the other division, but good luck with your challenge! I might suggest PMing static as not everyone follows the thread fully. I'll take the liberty of notifying him to check the thread, but still PM him regarding your challenge.

srinator

ah, well sorry but i forgot to inform this here, but i really like quite playing mons, for a while anyway. so u guys can drop and get another leader in, might i suggest having a small tournament and the winner gets a place
(in all seriousness, i was unaware of this still being alive)

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
ah, well sorry but i forgot to inform this here, but i really like quite playing mons, for a while anyway. so u guys can drop and get another leader in, might i suggest having a small tournament and the winner gets a place
(in all seriousness, i was unaware of this still being alive)

I'd throw a lot in to that hat, so to speak. As long as I get to play Doubles once I'm a leader.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Now that I finally have my mayor in Science I can come online regularly again.
Let me know when you want to have a battle.

Oh and sky can you please send me a PM? You know what I want to discuss.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Now that I finally have my mayor in Science I can come online regularly again.
Let me know when you want to have a battle.

Oh and sky can you please send me a PM? You know what I want to discuss.
You're the new mayor of Science? :P

And WOW, we have had no activity for almost a month here. This is getting kinda dead. What's going on with the league now?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
^ I'd say it's currently dead. Not beyond resurrection though; this league retains a lot of people associated with it, and structure / history. We could get it going again if there was a demand.

Right now though, there seems to be a general lull in activity. I'm not helping working 3 jobs and taking 3 classes and etc. - but hey, at least I have a laptop again to watch the thread lol

Back