• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Mr. Mamooth: LOL dontchu worry, i troll him almost every day xD right SD? Muahahahahahah *trying to be a creep* ...... *fails*

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Jasonwolf: We both looked the app over and the immediate problem is that the appearance field is left blank. A visual image of a character, text or otherwise, is extremely important to the presentation of a character.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
how does that keep happening. everytime i try and show a pic it doesn't show you for you guys. I remember this happening before when I submited Jason's app.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6414&pictureid=59667

picture.php

Is this working? because for me it is.

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: No. Try using a /normal/ uploading service, like http://imgur.com/ or http://imageshack.us/ |D

Also Elekid evolves at level 30, but underleveled Electabuzz aren't exactly special as a result of the whole baby pokemon from a future generation deal, so I personally have no comment on it.

Dawn

Years
....That's nice. o_o;

Anyway, Jasonwolf I think we're going to approve you. REDACTED!
...Y'know, I uh-... I hate to deny you after all this wait time, but on second thought there are some serious issues with the flow of this character's history. You seem to keep just about everything interesting about him a secret, and that's a problem because your definition of a cool history might bother other RPers--So I need to know, either here or in PMs. Whichever, but I need to know so that I don't waltz in one day to people upset.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hi, I've been looking for Drake's SU, so I ca get his team stored away, and it doesn't seem to be on the main page, and I lost it in all the pages since then. Would it be possible for you to send me his team, their levels and moves?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
....That's nice. o_o;

Anyway, Jasonwolf I think we're going to approve you. REDACTED!
...Y'know, I uh-... I hate to deny you after all this wait time, but on second thought there are some serious issues with the flow of this character's history. You seem to keep just about everything interesting about him a secret, and that's a problem because your definition of a cool history might bother other RPers--So I need to know, either here or in PMs. Whichever, but I need to know so that I don't waltz in one day to people upset.

ok so what specifically would you like to know? I could spend a lot of time explaining anything if I needed to. The biggest one that isn't actually a spoiler is the whispering voice. It was just thata whispering voice in a dream. Nothing more then him realizing that the volcano was the closest thing he had to the home. (although when i wrote it I was thinking I'd ask if at some point I could have him meet an Entei, but that seemed like more then I could ask for.)

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: "Draco" is on Page 1 of the Player Profile / SUs section, listed and searchable as "Drake Finnegin". But he's also here, because I totally retrieved him for you while I was at it.

Drake Finnegin
Spoiler:

@Jasonwolf: All right... Well first of all, it's not clear why Orion went to the volcano, and how he explored an active volcano safely. I mean wouldn't 'lava tubes' generally imply that they contain lava? Yet he walks through them... You also say that Orion's mother died giving birth to him, but later seem to suggest that his father was the cause. This is left completely unexplained..? Lastly, Sarah Tylers is left completely unexplained past her being one of the reasons he has come to the academy.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
ok I left the father and mother part a little open ended so i didn't out right say he raped her.

anyway lava tubes are tunnels that used to have lava flowing through them, but now there no longer is. I went to Hawaii once and we got to go inside one called the thurstin lava tube, and it was pretty much just a tunnel with losts of rocks int he solid state. yes some lava tubes would still be filled with lava but not all.

when it came to actually being near lava he still kept his distance. I've had my experiences with the stuff you can actually get pretty close without any danger.

his home would have been an orphanage and Orion plain didn't like it there so he went up to the volacno as much as he could to get away. Not many people could follow him up there.

Finally the sarah tylers thing is supposed to be a reference to the npc student I made up when I was starting out with Isaac. IDK just felt like making the reference, but I hadn't really planned on going anywhere with it.

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: ...Uh. Yeah that first part's a bit too mature for a T rated roleplay, even if only implied.

I kind of wonder how common it is for an active volcano's tubes to ... y'know, not secrete lava. Regardless, I'd like you to append your actual SU with updated information. I can't be doing that myself y'know. :P Has to be in your words~

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
ok, yeah rape was a bit much. Could it be that they were married and everything or at least dating and everything was mutual, but they ignored the risks. The point is that because Orion's father ignored the safety of Orion's mother it's his fault she died in child birth. Yes i realize that counters the prior sentance, but the second is from the perspective of Orion.

the point is that Orion lost his mother because of his father, but more or less indirectly. It also sets up his father to not be a good parent or person in general. Tragic characters are my speciality you see. Check out Seph in my Instinct RP. His mom is dead, his dad is paralyzed, his brother had to raise him, he was attacked by a mightyena, and more.

everything else is ok though right?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Yellow and Zerin made me want to make visual art of my character as well. However, since my scanner is pretty sucky at the moment, I decided to sprite Maxwell instead of drawing him. Here he is, in all his pixely glory!
Spoiler:

Since I suck at making trainer sprites from scratch, I combined some other sprites instead. Hope that it isn't too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back