• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Me neither. They look stupid to me,
Thanks.

and they look like they cut off circulation to your legs...

Yeah...
Not sure what kind of skinny jeans you're wearing, but I wear skinny jeans all the time and my legs are still perfectly intact and functioning correctly.

BTW, my definition of skinny jeans is the same as drainpipe jeans. This is what they look like:

Spoiler:

Also I'm pretty skinny so they don't look ridiculously tight or anything. :)

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm cool with ridiculously tight. Mine are that way. They're like an alternative panty-hose.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I remember the first time I tried on skinny jeans I was like "Jesus, dat tight", but I think I've worn in all my pairs now, so I'm used to it.

Problem is, normal jeans look way too baggy on me. Skinny jeans look a lot neater.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Like your skinny jeans ordeal in reverse, wear normal jeans more and the illusion that they're too baggy will go away, like magic.

I find they're much neater too. I see some chicks stuck in bell-bottoms phase, and I'm like, is that still a real thing?

Years
I have fairly thin legs so skinny jeans are fine with me. I don't like to wear jeans tbh. I prefer shorts, or sweatpants.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I prefer skinny jeans over loose pants, too. I do, however, have a pair of pants, and I've found them to be quite comfortable after wearing skinny jeans/tighter pants for so long.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I hate waring jeans. I'll wear khaki pants or basketball-style pants. I'm more comfortable in them then jeans.
I used to hate wearing shorts and sleeve-less shirts. Then my friend gave my a pair of his cutoffs and one of his tank-tops that he doesn't wear anymore, and I actually really like them. I kind of want to get another pair of cutoffs because this pair was one he made out of his own skinny jeans, so they feel a bit too short and they're slightly loose on me.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

I wear jeans but they're normally pretty loose. I actually find them pretty comfortable.
In the summer I'll wear cargo shorts and basketball pants since I die of heat in anything that aren't shorts. D:

I wear khaki shorts and basketball shorts in the summertime too.

But, I hate wearing either pants or shorts without pockets in them.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013

I wear khaki shorts and basketball shorts in the summertime too.

But, I hate wearing either pants or shorts without pockets in them.

I find jean shorts uncomfortable but I still wear them. I like comfy shorts. I have a pair I wear all the time, year round, that are so comfy, they're pretty much like men's briefs they're just somehow socially acceptable.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I'm just gonna pop right in here, hope y'all don't mind =P

I don't wear shorts, I just wear capris or pajama pants. If I have to I'll wear jeans.

Anyways, I'm so unhappy that summer's ending. I'm already desperate for winter break. I go back to school in 2 weeks, and I'm just so looking forward to seeing everyone's lovely faces again :I

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Hi! :)

I loooove pajama pants. Brings me back to being in school. Didn't wear real people clothes for a good solid year.

I don't have any attachments to summer.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Eeveon said:
I kind of want to get another pair of cutoffs because this pair was one he made out of his own skinny jeans, so they feel a bit too short and they're slightly loose on me.

How skinny are you that skinny jeans are loose on you? :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I wear denim shorts usually but I don't have that many, I guess i'll have to buy some for next summer. I also wear skinny jeans in the fall and winter, I like them a lot and they're comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back