• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh Returns ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Hikamaru
Nickname: Hika
Partner: Ambipom
Reason of joining: I always liked the interesting Pokemon that Sinnoh bought us, because they either had unique gimmicks, or were evolutions that helped buff up old favorites to make them more usable.

Who is your favorite fourth generation Pokemon and why?
My faves have to be between these: Lopunny, Ambipom, Staraptor, Skuntank, Gallade, Froslass, the two new Eeveelutions (Leafeon and Glaceon) and also all the starters (especially Infernape and Empoleon). Then there's also Pachirisu, adorable and proven to be a VGC champ and a true survivor in a Marriland Nuzlocke series. But yeah, as you may have noticed Sinnoh had some nice Normal-types. Staraptor is a hard-hitter, Ambipom a great Technician abuser and Lopunny a cutie that got better with its new Mega.

What do you think who is the cutest Pokemon of Sinnoh?
Definitely Pachirisu. It's extremely cute (I enjoyed Dawn's Pachirisu in the anime a lot) and ever since its success in a VGC-winning team it's shown that cute doesn't always mean you suck in battle when trained right. Other notable ones include Happiny, Shinx and of course, that little derp Bidoof.

Who is your favorite Sinnoh gym leader and why?
Candice! I always liked her design, and she utilizes the deadly hail and has a team that complements said strategy well. Always a very tough leader to beat if one doesn't have the right stuff to handle Ice-types.

Welcome to the sinnoh fan club hikamaru. :)

New Topic: What do you think about dawn's piplup?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Name: Aslan
Partner: Shinx

Reason for joining: Gen IV was my favourite generation by far. Everything about it seemed better than the generations before it. The storyline behind Team Galactic, the usage of legendaries, Cyrus's ambitions, battling the different trainers and leaders, catching the different pokemon. If you had free time on your hands, you could either mine underground or participate in some contests. There was never nothing to do in the game and it went at a nice pace compared to the future gen games like ORAS and X/Y.

A lot of Gen IV pokemon have also become some of my favourite pokemon through using them on my team. The main examples being Empoleon, Staraptor and Luxray, though 've talked about them more times than I can count.

Who do you think is the cutest pokemon of Sinnoh?

I'm gonna go ahead and say Leafeon or Drifloon! Those are the only two I've used anyway. Piplup and Buizel are quite cute too. :D

Who is your favourite sinnoh gym leader and why?

Wake or Volkner. I don't really have a preference but wrestlers are pretty cool.

What do you think of Dawn's Piplup?

I haven't watched much of the D/P/Pt anime, sorry! I did like it from the scenes I remember watching though.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Name: AmourPearlShipper
Nickname: no. I guess you can call me Amour, though.
Partner: Rhyperior (Weavile's my fav, but GIVE RHYPERIOR SOME RESPECT!!!!!!! NOBODY LIKES IT!!!! NOBODY!!!!!!!)

Reason for joining: Gen 4 is my favourite of all, since I liked the transition to DS and the graphics of DPPt, as well as HGSS. It had the best starters imo, and I especially like Torterra due to its high-powered moves and design. While Team Galactic and Cyrus weren't that great, the E4 was great, and Cynthia is probably the toughest champion of them all. This gen also introduced my favourite Pokemon - Weavile. I like it because it's great in-game with its high base Speed and Attack stats, as well as competitively with Pursuit, Ice Shard and Swords Dance. I also like some Pokemon such as RHYPERIOR, Gallade, Staraptor, Heatran, Garchomp, Dusknoir and even Infernape and Empoleon.

I'd say Turtwig or Buneary.

Volkner, because he was the toughest gym leader to beat.

Annoying in the dub, cute in the JP version.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Who is your favourite Gym Leader and why?

i would say candace, because of her attitude and disposition, as well as being the only gym puzzle i can never remember how to complete even after i've done it multiple times before

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name: Aslan
Partner: Shinx

Reason for joining: Gen IV was my favourite generation by far. Everything about it seemed better than the generations before it. The storyline behind Team Galactic, the usage of legendaries, Cyrus's ambitions, battling the different trainers and leaders, catching the different pokemon. If you had free time on your hands, you could either mine underground or participate in some contests. There was never nothing to do in the game and it went at a nice pace compared to the future gen games like ORAS and X/Y.

A lot of Gen IV pokemon have also become some of my favourite pokemon through using them on my team. The main examples being Empoleon, Staraptor and Luxray, though 've talked about them more times than I can count.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Leafeon or Drifloon! Those are the only two I've used anyway. Piplup and Buizel are quite cute too. :D

Wake or Volkner. I don't really have a preference but wrestlers are pretty cool.

I haven't watched much of the D/P/Pt anime, sorry! I did like it from the scenes I remember watching though.

Name: AmourPearlShipper
Nickname: no. I guess you can call me Amour, though.
Partner: Rhyperior (Weavile's my fav, but GIVE RHYPERIOR SOME RESPECT!!!!!!! NOBODY LIKES IT!!!! NOBODY!!!!!!!)

Reason for joining: Gen 4 is my favourite of all, since I liked the transition to DS and the graphics of DPPt, as well as HGSS. It had the best starters imo, and I especially like Torterra due to its high-powered moves and design. While Team Galactic and Cyrus weren't that great, the E4 was great, and Cynthia is probably the toughest champion of them all. This gen also introduced my favourite Pokemon - Weavile. I like it because it's great in-game with its high base Speed and Attack stats, as well as competitively with Pursuit, Ice Shard and Swords Dance. I also like some Pokemon such as RHYPERIOR, Gallade, Staraptor, Heatran, Garchomp, Dusknoir and even Infernape and Empoleon.

I'd say Turtwig or Buneary.

Volkner, because he was the toughest gym leader to beat.

Annoying in the dub, cute in the JP version.

Welcome to the club and enjoy your stay.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

i would say candace, because of her attitude and disposition, as well as being the only gym puzzle i can never remember how to complete even after i've done it multiple times before

O yes the snowpoint gym. It had given me nightmates. It's propably one of the hardest gym challenges I had.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Firstly im an electric type trainer so ya haha, can i guess?
Volkner absoultely! He is the last gym leader you face plus he gets to love in the coolest place in sinnoh besides Snowpoint haha. Plus i love his attitude its just grrr... Haha. Plus his team is pretty powerful and his electrivire is pretty awesome! Plus hes friends with flint of the elite4 overall hes just great haha.

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Plus.... well i don't have anything else to say, lol.
He sure was a pain to beat the first time around.

Sckav

Ascendant
Years
Name: Sckav
Nickname: Wes
Partner: Empoleon

Reason for joining: Gen IV was the first generation I played, and it was what introduced me into the Pokemon series. I've always had Empoleon on all of the team's I've made, and I can say he's my favorite Pokemon by far :P. I also really like the plot of D/P/Pt more than any of the other regions, with the lake trio and Arceus and how everything is intertwined.

I think it's Shaymin for me. It's cute in both forms but also really strong :)

Fantina was the hardest to beat for me, but Candice is my favorite. She's just so chill (hehe) about everything and seemed really nice.

I only watched a little of the anime, but the scenes where I saw Piplup were actually pretty funny.

Years
Cutest Pokémon from Sinnoh? I think i'll give that to Pachirisu. It actually is quite adorable, and it has that long tail and looks so happy in its sprites. I do like its design quite a bit.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Name: mimimahboul
Nickname: Mimi
Partner:
Gliscor
Reson of joining: Gen 4 was my favourite gen by far, and it got me into loving Gligar so much.
Answer to the topic: I chose Gliscor cuz it's Gligar's evolution. I would've chosen Gligar but it's in the second generation.

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
Ah, I'm so glad there's a club for Sinnoh! I love this region. <3

Name: Milk!
Nickname: Milk
Partner: Cherrim
Reason of joining: Generation 4 is my favorite generation and holds so many precious memories for me. I love the music and the graphics, and playing it always makes me feel so happy. I wish more people appreciated this gen!
Answer to the topic: Who is your favorite sinnoh gym leader and why?
My favorite Sinnoh gym leader is definitely Roark! I think he's so cool and cute! I like his design a lot. Well, that's pretty much all there is to say about him- he doesn't have much personality in the game. LOL
I haven't seen his episodes in the anime yet.

Back