• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gaming Section: The Kanto Festival has ARRIVED!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
9/1/2018

Spr_RS_Interviewer.png

Welcome, by glorious friends to the #1 news network for all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos! I'm of course your host, Gabby! In front of me is everyone's favourite cameraman, Ty! Hello and happy weekend, everyone!

The Kanto Festival has finally arrived! It's an event dedicating to Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, LeafGreen, and FireRed! Every day, a new event will be revealed and everyone can participate! You'll be able to participate in discussions, events, and most of all, the raffle! This raffle will take place at the end of The Kanto Festival, where you'll be able to win great prizes! It begins September 1st, lasting until September 30th.

You can find the Kanto Festival, and find out more about it right here! I hope you all have a splendid time!

Aaaaand that's all for today! I hope you've enjoyed today's news, as there will be more exciting news soon to come! This is Gabby and Ty... signing off! Have a beautiful day!​

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
2028? One wonders if Dragon is running himself ragged... or the unpaid intern needs a good foot up the ass.

Back