Age 21
Male
Alabama
Seen June 22nd, 2019
Posted June 22nd, 2019
7,454 posts
7.8 Years
AND WE'RE BACK!

I've updated the OP so that it reflects the most recent changes to plug.dj, so now it should be pretty straightforward to begin using it if you're at a loss. :] There are a couple of activities ensuing that will involve the radio, and I would like to host a radio night very soon.

anyone interested have any prospective dates + times that work for them? Optimally, I'd like this Sunday evening around 5-7pm CST, or earlier in the day for anyone in timezones that should be worked around. I want this to have as many people as possible playing as much excitable music as we can, so anyone and everyone should involve themselves if they can!
TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS

donavannj

Age 29
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
22,401 posts
14.7 Years
I was actually contemplating just popping in and playing whatever sometime this weekend anyway, so o guess Sunday works.
whoops

antemortem

rest after tomorrow

Age 21
Male
Alabama
Seen June 22nd, 2019
Posted June 22nd, 2019
7,454 posts
7.8 Years
This Sunday sounds great, but I'll be having company over 2-4 pm PDT my time possibly? A little after that I'd be free most likely.
okay, 1-2 my time works

So we can start this around 13-14 hours from now! I'll announce it again closer to when we should be getting together, so don't worry about forgetting. hope to see a bunch of faces

antemortem

rest after tomorrow

Age 21
Male
Alabama
Seen June 22nd, 2019
Posted June 22nd, 2019
7,454 posts
7.8 Years
let's get this going in half an hour!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow

Age 21
Male
Alabama
Seen June 22nd, 2019
Posted June 22nd, 2019
7,454 posts
7.8 Years
I'm on and waiting (heidy)
i'm so sorry, it started storming here an hour ago and my net has been knocked out since

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
I'm going to pop in here in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me for a random assortment of songs.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities

Age 22
Male
Australia
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted January 15th, 2017
2,382 posts
8.7 Years
Such a shame that this isn't being seen anywhere in PC. I would have known about this by then.
Ask a question, or make a suggestion of what I can do on http://thefattestsnorlax.tumblr.com/

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
I'm going to be listening to some metal on here in a little bit if anyone wants to hop on with me.

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
Me and fattestsnorlax are there now listening to some stuff if anyone wants to pop in and join us. And yeah this does need some more publicity. Maybe some blog posts and dedicated music nights to get some more people to come around.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities

Age 22
Male
Australia
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted January 15th, 2017
2,382 posts
8.7 Years
Me and fattestsnorlax are there now listening to some stuff if anyone wants to pop in and join us. And yeah this does need some more publicity. Maybe some blog posts and dedicated music nights to get some more people to come around.
I know that feel bro.
Ask a question, or make a suggestion of what I can do on http://thefattestsnorlax.tumblr.com/

aeternum

Indiana
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
We've got gimmepie and Rukario in here listening to some metal now too :) join while the joining's hot.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow

Age 21
Male
Alabama
Seen June 22nd, 2019
Posted June 22nd, 2019
7,454 posts
7.8 Years
perhaps some of us can together Saturday night as a sort of Labor Day gathering?
Advertiser Content