DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator

Male
Bronx
Seen September 5th, 2017
Posted January 21st, 2017
73 posts
4.4 Years
I'm stuck at the Frontier where the person says to talk to the captain to go to the next route, but he just keeps asking for a ticket. Am I missing something?
There is a poke ball near the ship it is near the trees to the right

Everyone's smiles shine so brightly, Those smiles led us to so many other people. And those meetings will lead us to a bright future. I'm so glad I got to meet everyone. I'm so glad I got to meet you.

(Posed By Me aka XylemYT)

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator

Male
Bronx
Seen September 5th, 2017
73 posts
4.4 Years
Well I don't know as I'm done with Pokemon hacking in general as I've moved on to making
RPG Maker games and if there are more problems I'll try my best to solve them.

Everyone's smiles shine so brightly, Those smiles led us to so many other people. And those meetings will lead us to a bright future. I'm so glad I got to meet everyone. I'm so glad I got to meet you.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator

Male
Bronx
Seen September 5th, 2017
73 posts
4.4 Years
Well I could but I had grown tired of rom hacking in general as I've moved onto RPG Maker

Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted April 1st, 2019
103 posts
11 Years
This keeps happening. i've patched and repatched to a clean emerald rom. The intro is also messed up, and doesn't play beyond asking your name, then at least one character has no script and can't be interacted with.

The person in the coat on the first route disappears after you talk to him but his script is still there. you can't walk through the tile, and you can talk to him again. it says the same thing.

im using my clean copy of emerald, 1986 - Pokemon - Emerald Version (U),

when i try to patch it to the 650 rom, it does the same thing in the intro, then freezes as you shrink to start your adventure.

This game LOOKS really good but i can't play it ):
Project Concerto is starting up again, slowly but surely.

HiroyukiSaito

Hiroyuki

Seen March 26th, 2017
Posted March 25th, 2017
3 posts
2.6 Years
Hey so i want to make a physical cart of this. and so i made a label for it, im going to share it here and if u wanna use it u dont need to credit me es cool

"Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over." ~Sinon SAO

ShabitScotland

Samosharott

Non-binary
Pokemon Megaverse
Seen May 18th, 2018
Posted April 9th, 2017
3 posts
3.1 Years
The Level curve seems to rise really fast and it becomes very annoying to fight against the Trainers, i have to Grind a lot to beat them.
I couldn't evolve Kirlia into Gallade, it crashed the Game when i give the Dawn Stone to Kirlia.
The Mapping is really weird and Nostagic in some ways.

Twisty

Starter of many nuzlockes, winner of very, very few.

Female
The land down under
Seen July 27th, 2019
Posted August 4th, 2018
6 posts
3.6 Years
This is possibly the worst hack I've ever played. It's a clumsy, stilted mess. The intro is broken, random people hate me for some reason, the dialogue is pointless, the story makes no sense (what little there is, anyway), the starter choices are weird, the mapping is boring and overly spacious etc etc
I see you've decided to move on to RPG maker. Good choice.
Advertiser Content