Advertiser Content

your personal favourites - character wise!

Started by Kitty September 22nd, 2018 6:47 AM
  • 21 replies

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
852 posts
1.7 Years
do you have any character that you made that you personally adore longer than the average rp lifespan? tell us about it!

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
our own characters? i mean i still adore Hilda who loved food and had super strength and weird alchemy powers. she was in Titans i thiiink?

and i regret the circumstances that made me stop playing Magnet (and Nix, but I think Magnet was nicer), the superhero with one-way telekinesis

... i like superpowers ok. we'll see how Rubber turns out!

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
595 posts
1.9 Years
I really love Adaline, my character in Pokemon Z: Neo Flare Strikes!

Adaline is sophisticated, calm, polite, incredibly intelligent, and it is such a joy writing from her perspective. Although Adaline is known for her serene disposition, it is fun to explore some of her other characteristics and to write scenes in which she is a tad more excitable and energetic.

The RP is still currently ongoing and I can only wonder the direction in which I take her! :)

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
852 posts
1.7 Years
Adaline sounds like a great character :) she reminds me slightly of princess bubblegum in how you described her.

Hilda.... HILDA <3

Yea i also like superheroes. Though i particularly love brie and that doctor character I ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME I AM SO BAD

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Adaline sounds like a great character :) she reminds me slightly of princess bubblegum in how you described her.

Hilda.... HILDA <3

Yea i also like superheroes. Though i particularly love brie and that doctor character I ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME I AM SO BAD
have you joined metahuman yet
join metahuman
lets create new favorites

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
852 posts
1.7 Years
have you joined metahuman yet
join metahuman
lets create new favorites
im planning to i just need time to like
write them

i already have the idea in my headghsjafdkls

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
20,475 posts
7.5 Years
I feel that way about almost all my characters really. It'd be hard to single one out.

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
852 posts
1.7 Years
Says the guy who rly likes sebastian

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,523 posts
6.2 Years
I liked playing as Roll and Emma Kuzunoha.

Roll was a villain in s superhero RP who was crazy... and I mean really crazy. Her fight against Nix and Magnet warms my hearrrrrt. Emma was a detective from Kalos, as well as a Pokémon trainer. (And she’s secretly a otaku)

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
20,475 posts
7.5 Years
Says the guy who rly likes sebastian
I mean yeah, Sebastian and Anita are way up there. But there's also Kade, Skellen, Primilla, Giron, Alex, Lauren etc etc.

Sapphire Rose

For someone's who thinks they mean nothing, you sure like to fight for your life.

Age 23
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,820 posts
8.2 Years
Faye is definitely my favourite at the moment c:

Thought there was also Madison that I really liked, I might reuse her someday.
We can see through others only when we can see through ourselves

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.

Age 20
Male
The Closet
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted May 17th, 2019
867 posts
5 Years
All of them. I don't know, I really enjoyed playing Lightforce and Gosu. Chris probably had the longest run and most thought out story of all my characters though. And Delta and Riley hold a special place in my heart because they come from my edgy teenage years when I was brand new.

Who can forget the epic banter between Alex and McGregor though. Or... the werebeaver and the witch from the Secret Santa that I did with GP too... Actually you know what, basically anything me and GP have teamed up on has been solid gold. Pie we need to JP more.

Friends for Infinity
Paired to GreyBidoof| Magical Senpai |

"I've learned to be wary of his suggestions... he's consumed my life."

art by the amazing Infinite

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
852 posts
1.7 Years
Jps are a blessing and a curse i sw e a r

My faves are
Blanche from atria
Marina and suzanna from h o p e fu l l y metahumans
And ofc

My main rattata
Brie

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
20,475 posts
7.5 Years
All of them. I don't know, I really enjoyed playing Lightforce and Gosu. Chris probably had the longest run and most thought out story of all my characters though. And Delta and Riley hold a special place in my heart because they come from my edgy teenage years when I was brand new.

Who can forget the epic banter between Alex and McGregor though. Or... the werebeaver and the witch from the Secret Santa that I did with GP too... Actually you know what, basically anything me and GP have teamed up on has been solid gold. Pie we need to JP more.
We really do.
Also McGregor should definitely have been listed by name and I don't know why he wasn't whoops.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!

Age 23
Male
Goldenrod City, Johto
Seen May 16th, 2019
Posted November 29th, 2018
774 posts
5.5 Years
All of the original Titans characters. Those involved left memories and spawned jokes that will last much longer than the roleplay itself did.

Don't mind me, just lurking a bit for nolstalgia...

Friends for Infinity
RPT | Titans | Theme Song | Pair

"Doofin' it up."

art by the churiffic Infinite

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
20,475 posts
7.5 Years
All of the original Titans characters. Those involved left memories and spawned jokes that will last much longer than the roleplay itself did.

VISA

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago

ayy lmao

Trev

i gave you everything...

Age 22
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted March 27th, 2019
1,617 posts
7.5 Years
I definitely like the new characters I made for gimme's RPs, Andrew and Kimberly. I'm definitely going to use them again in the future.

Aside from that, the only other OC I made that I really enjoyed was Loria from the old Age of Heroes RP. That said, she was far from perfect given my roleplaying style back then lol.
voltaic pair: aaron rpdr club css shop

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I do feel so happy about playing Aberdeen again. As Ash-clone as he is, he is still dear to me since I've played him in 3 RPs so far and he had quite a bit of character development in the last one so I know him well and know where I can go with him :)

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
375 posts
2.9 Years
I'm beginning to grow fond of Estelle, who I've used in a prior RP before recycling her in Sinnoh: Dimensions. I don't find her difficult to write for, unlike others, and her dialogue and social form are rather fun to think up.

There's also a second character I've been keeping away that, surprisingly, I have yet to use despite having already written her up as back up. She's... something else. A toned-down Pinkie Pie, if you will. Maybe I'll use her in the next RP.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted October 6th, 2019
114 posts
5.3 Years
i don't exactly make one character for each rp. i have about 10 ocs and may use the same for different rps, to see where it takes them. especially regarding poke-rps. but i do create new ocs constantly, too. anyways, my favourite (don't tell the other kids shh) has to be kayrana, on here she's on the PTA RP (although we seem to be having... inconveniences as to keeping the rp alive, it seems), but i love playing her! she's such fun, and i love her relationship with Aurai, her ralts.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~

Age 19
Female
Bronx, NY
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
296 posts
7.7 Years
I've grown extremely attached to Yuuki (from Persona: The Devil's Game) and Dahlia (from Z (no not Neo Flare Strikes, the OTHER Z)). It was fun to write both of them for completely different reasons.

I loved playing Yuuki because of the little bad accidents I was able to get her into and how I was able to write a character who usually never really talks in her posts. I especially loved writing what would be my final post for her, because it showed what would happen when someone dares to try and piss her off: she'll suddenly be talking angrily a lot and by the end of it, she'll just suddenly go back to her quiet self, lamenting that whatever she said only sounded good in her head.

Dahlia was so much of a joy to write. Aside from the fact that he was basically Marluxia, I couldn't help but always had a smile on my face whenever I wrote his stuff out, mainly because the majority of the time I was writing about a manipulative, lady-like man that loves flowers and his sister a lot and hates his clothes getting one spot of dirt and started getting extreme mind-screws from some weird dude after forgetting about him for years. Not to mention writing the many different NPCs who compared to the rest of the other NPCs, were pretty eccentric.

I do also have three other characters for three certain RPs, one of which I think is already dead before it began, while another is essentially dead, but I do want to try and use the two characters. I won't say their names, in case I ever use them,

One of them is a genderless character who is extremely devoted to God, but after a certain point in their life is now starting to question His ways and are slowly embracing the possible fact that they are tainted by the Devil himself. Another character was gonna be used for a Persona RP and I essentially made them the opposite of Yuuki: She's very lucky, has a thing for talking a bit game and is a lot more outgoing and cockier than Yuuki. She's also a gambler. So, yeah.

The third character...I actually won't tell you about. All I can say is that he will probably be the only character with a face claim instead of being drawn by me.
~Calamity Trigger~
"O' silver blade forged in the depths of the beyond, heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way! Lay waste."
Advertiser Content