• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Been playing Persona 5 Royal since this morning. Stole Kamoshida's treasure this afternoon and took a break at the end of April - ngl I'm very thankful for the Kuzunoha Tubes (legacy DLC) and Will Seeds saving and restoring SP. My first playthrough of the original P5 was around 96 hours - the 3rd semester's gonna take it well over the 100 hour mark lol.
Thinking of playing through SMT IV's chaos route afterwards.

Years
Playing more VALORANT, bit hooked on that game

Is it as good as all the hype?! Seeing loads of great impressions of it, could really be the next big thing.

Also a slight update having just finished Heart of Stone, wow that was one of the best DLCs I've played! Mixed so many different gameplay elements together well (felt like I was playing a horror game at one part) and introduced some great characters. Can't wait to see what Blood and Wine has to offer.

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
Is it as good as all the hype?! Seeing loads of great impressions of it, could really be the next big thing.

The game feels very good, I'd say it's my 2nd favorite FPS to play right behind CS:GO. The game gets way better the more people you have to play it with.

I do feel however that they either need to rework or remove the ADS on the main rifles. To me ADS'ing with rifles feels like it has way more disadvantages than advantages atm.

Years
I'm thinking of going back and finally playing through BOTW on master mode, anyone have any experience of the game on this difficulty? I've clocked about 100 hours so far but think this would add an extra challenge and change of pace, even if it is a daunting prospect.

Years
gee uhhh

animal crossing new horizons
pokémon yellow
fire emblem fates revelation

planning on going through all my unfinished 3ds games now that i got my grip to make holding it more comfortable on my hands <3

Years
Playing A Plague Tale: Innocence and To the Moon right now. Loving both.
I'm thinking I'll finish To the Moon either tonight or tomorrow, so I might also start Little Nightmares soon.

Years
Okay so finished Blood and Wine last night, the 2nd DLC from the Witcher 3, honestly the best two expansions I've ever played! The ending after the credits hit me in the feels, and now I've completely finished the main content, I just feel...empty haha. You know that feeling when you finish an amazing game or series for the first time and that experience comes to an end? Anyway, thinking of picking up Final Fantasy X on the switch next, so that'll be my next game!

Years
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and New Horizons as "drop in daily/few times a day" games.
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition as my "let's marathon this" game. I do story progression when my boyfriend's watching and can do sidequests on my own. It's been great -- I played a bit of this on 3DS and it's so much better on a screen I can actually see. Really hoping I can finish the story up before I go back to work next month... but I'm not super far in yet.
- Pokemon Sword: I did shiny hunting up until a few days ago, but will pick it up more as soon as the DLC drops.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
- Final dungeon in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1...but I need to grind money to get Nepgear and Uni (and buy lots of healing items) optimized before I get erased 30 ways to Sunday by the final boss.
- Still progressing in Trails of the Sky, but the pacing, man. It's killing me how slow paced Sky FC is when I keep hearing how amazing Sky SC is.
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is on my backlog, so I've been...sort of playing it? I'm halfway done with the P4 story, but you need to buy DLC for the P3 and Adachi stuff, which I can't do on my PS3 because it won't let me log into PSN, so I'm only doing the P4 story.
- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for the Kingdom Hearts Timeline Playthrough, and wow, the game actually feels fun to play compared to the 3DS version, but Birth by Sleep still does the Command Deck better because of the ability to make new commands rather than be forced to rely on Spirits and whatever the Moogle Shop happens to have in stock.

Years
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Probably what most of my time is towards right now)
League of Legends (TFT)
World of Warcraft
Terraria
Animal Crossing :3

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
App games count, right? I've been playing those more, but Obey me; Mystic messenger and The Arcana.
Also, Animal crossing New horizons <3

Years
App games count, right? I've been playing those more, but Obey me; Mystic messenger and The Arcana.
Also, Animal crossing New horizons <3

Yaaassss Mystic Messenger! I also just started Obey Me! ^.^ I'll have to say though that Zen was my favorite. Probably because it was my first playthrough, but ugh he's so sweet.

Back