• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which new pokemon did you hate the most?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I didn't hate any really, but going based of design alone, I'd say binacle, slurpuff, and aromatiss (or how ever you spell it). Those, to me, have the worst designs out of all of generation 6

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Diggersby for sure. I used to think that Glameow was the ugliest Pokemon but definitely Diggersby takes the mud pie cake on that one. Binacle comes second.

Seriously, Diggersby...what happened to it? I think it's facial expression and dark "mud-like" coloured fur contributes to its ugliness.

But that's pretty much the only Pokemon I actually dislike from gen 6. Granted, there were practically no new Pokemon to begin with but I think they did a nice job in this region. Though, I dislike most of the Mega Evolution designs.

Pillodox

Ruff
Years
Seriously, why are Snubull and Granbull now pure fairy tpes, completely turning around their skill vs fighting types? I never recorded a bull being a fairy.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Seriously, why are Snubull and Granbull now pure fairy tpes, completely turning around their skill vs fighting types? I never recorded a bull being a fairy.

I thought the same thing too until I saw Granbull's species name is the "Fairy Pokemon". No, seriously, it is: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Granbull

But then that brings up the question of why the hell its species name is that in the first place...

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
Diggersby for obvious reasons, as well as its unfunny meme.

If the leaked legendaries count, hoopa.

Tox

fight me
Years
I also disapprove the changes to Clefa, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Marril, Azumaril and most of all, Granbull.
Yup, I agree with this.

To answer your question, I really hate Dedenne. I know they've started a trend with electric rodents but a bit of originality would have been nice. It's just an ugly Raichu rip-off. Even a different colour scheme would've been an improvement.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Klefki. It just kinda seemed unnecessary. I mean, keys, really? Did Game Freak run out of ideas already? Oh, yeah, of course they did.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Diancie, Carbink, Klefiki, Floette, Florges, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Deddene, Sylveon and Xerneas.

I also disapprove the changes to Clefa, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Marril, Azumaril and most of all, Granbull.

Judging by this and your sig, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are not terribly fond of Fairy type.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I wasn't particularly fond of the fairy types for a few reasons:
-Dragons are sometimes overpowered, yes, but the amount of time it takes to train them, find them, and evolve them is kind of deserving of high power. Sure they may have needed another weakness but dragon moves can't touch fairy types at all, they should still be able to hit them with dragon type moves that are normally effective rather than no effect at all.

I also wasn't too fond of mega evolutions because the extreme power boost it adds to all of the pokemon capable of mega evolving, not every Pokemon needs to have Stat Totals of 600-700 and 1-Hit K.O Everything. Game freak tried to balance the game more with fairies but honestly they ruined it by adding mega evolutions in my opinion:/

I didn't like the changes they gave to some of my favorite previous gen pokes. Especially Granbull, yes I realize it is in the fairy egg group and is the "fairy Pokemon" (Btw this makes no sense) but ITS A DOG. NOT A FAIRY.

Seriously, I don't see the resemblance here:
250px-210Granbull.png
cute_fairy_cartoon_image-13.png

and another thing...Dedenne...No, just no. Everyone can clearly see that Dedenne is a straight copy of Pikachu/Pichu with Raichu's colors and long whiskers.

Last edited:
Diggersby. Everytime I see it I cringe. Not only because it is ugly and derpy looking, but mostly because I can't not see the dirt on its ear-arms as fecal matter. I hate that thing with a passion.

Go forth, fellow PokeCommunity members. Look up Diggersby in your Pokedex and try to unsee the poop all over it. You can't.

Years
I cringe at the sight of Diggersby. I hate it along with the Chespin line, Pancham line, klefki and I absolutely hate Furfrou. I was also disappointed in the outcome Braixen and Delphoxs design, Fennekin is nice but it ended in disaster... A lot of people dislike Aromatisse but honestly, I actually like it! Makes me laugh every time I see it, so ugly! Well, thats my opinion, I guess I can be a little critical. lol

Back