• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel vs DC

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I like Marvel better. I've tried to get into DC heroes but I find them boring compared to Marvel heroes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm a 200% Marvel fan. I enjoyed the recent Batman trilogy only because it was Nolan's skillful creation. Other than that, I just can't respect most DC heroes, not even their modernized forms.

Meanwhile, Marvel did an excellent job with re-popularizing their franchise through the fantastic Marvel Cinematic Universe over the past decade, and I love what I've seen from other media so far too (comics and cartoons and video games in Spider-man's case). The Marvel multiverse is so interesting and warm. In comparison, the recent DC moves felt like a chore/bore to watch and Superman must be the least interesting character created.

tl;dr, Marvel has X-men and Tony Stark. Marvel wins. Feel free to try and change my mind though!

Spoiler:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I learned recently that Marvel is just a copy of DC. If that even is true, Marvel does a way better job at showing of their heros than DC.
I do enjoy Batman, but other than that, DC is bad. I like they are focusing on shows but they suck, if you are focusing on one things, at least make it decent. The last DC movie I watched was Batman vs. Superman, that was a horrid movie.
Thats just my opinion though.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I like both. More of a DC guy, growing up with the Batman and JL cartoons by Bruce Timm. DC has some fantastic comics as well, like Animal Man, Lucifer, The Sandman, Hellblazer, the JLA series, All-Star Superman, Morrison Batman, COIE, Final Crisis, Final Crisis Superman Beyond. The silver age stuff was timeless as well.

Now when comparing the current cinematic universes, Marvel definitely is better. But my favorite movies from both aren't from the dceu or mcu. they are Raimi's Spider-man trilogy, Nolan trilogy and Superman I/II.

Live action TV shows, Marvel still wins only because of GOAT Daredevil. Most CW shows are alright or mediocre at times. Arrow's first two seasons were still pretty good.

Back