• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

$40 on one meal? I think I'll lean more towards ~$25ish? And that's if we decide to eat at the Denny's nearby. I'm not buying any food at the actual convention and I think sis and I will bring some of our own food and eat back at the hotel. Maybe stuff a few snacks in a bag and bring it with us in case we get hungry. That way we have more money for souvenirs.

And also how we survived the other times we went to conventions. Don't eat and if we have to eat somewhere outside of the convention.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Vulpes Inculta: That was incredible. How did you do that? 
Courier: ...I have no idea whatsoever.

Because luck is all I need

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wonder if the Best Wishes box set includes the never-released Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episodes...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't read any of PokeSpecial is so long. Just finished watching the latest anime episode though. Wow have times changed from five-seven years ago.

Years
49. The villains might return, but I fell off the train in the RSE arc a couple years ago and then couldn't find the files on my computer when I returned to reading it.

I should buy more Adventures volumes so I can catch up as much as physically possible via print.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*whistles* I can see why people love the Dragon's Den theme

Spoiler:

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Soft Resetting for IV's on Legends is gonna be a....oh wait,i think i got the IV I wanted.

in other news,how's everyone? I haven't been here in ages. :L

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Just finished "Angels take Manhattan"

The Statue of Liberty is a Weeping Angel

Anything that holds an image of an Angel becomes an Angel

All those postcards and souvenirs of the Statue of Liberty, all waiting to strike
-

And now it's time for sleepysleeps; g'night dearies

...oh, hey Xaldin, we thought you were dead, so we sold all your lances

Last edited:

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
...oh, hey Xaldin, we thought you were dead, so we sold all your lances
might as well. This kid with a Keyblade kicked my butt,and now i'm just sitting here,playing Pokemon.

(in other news I'm almost done with Kingdom Hearts 2.5!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Reminds me that I need to get both 1.5 and 2.5 sometime now that I have a PS3. But first I need to finish at least one playthrough of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Been reading up on how some DreamWorks and Warner Bros films are confused with Disney films

Quest for Camelot, Anastasia, Balto, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back