• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellsing RP (PG-17 at the max)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
Years
Takes place after the anime, of course. (I only could see really bad fan-subbed episodes)

Plot:

The hellsing orginization is run by Sir Integral Wingates Hellsing, who, when she was a girl, she unlocked a vampire who introduced himself as Alucard (but is really Count Dracula aka Vlad the Impaler). The Hellsing Organization defends the humans of England fromnon-humans who wish to kill and their biggest threat was called the FREAKs, who were artificially created vampires via a chip. The FREAKs were never totally destroyed and the Judas of the round table had waited for so long for the second phase of their plan...

One of these FREAKs called himself Incognito, who lost to Alucard after a climactic showdown and as this happened, the FREAKs overtook the Hellsing Mansion and most of the people who worked there were killed.

It's a few years after the series (or at least the last episode I've seen...) and Sir Integral Hellsing was found innocent of treason because of conflicting evidence that pointed at her and the Hellsing Organization was back on track by way of grants. Walter, Integral's butler and friend survived the helicopter crash, by undertaking many surgeries and everything seemed normal since many people had cleaned up the mess after the mansion was under siege for the second time.

Integral refused a second time, but wasn't as sure the first time and Alucard is still Seras' master. The Iscariot Organization is run by the roman church (If I'm correct) and the fighter that brought the organization into focus was Alexander Anderson, who Alucard sees as an equal and Alexander Anderson believes that it doesn't matter who the non-human is, it's the fact that they're not human and deserve to die.

Iscariot Organization had gained more popularity after the seemingly downfall of the Hellsing Organization and had sent many groups to many countries in the world to destroy the non-humans and when the Hellsing Organization reappeared, they decided to direct all their enemies at the Hellsing Organization, which is still wounded at the moment.

However, not everything's back to normal. The FREAKs seemed to be gone and most of the evil vanished. Or did it?

Character:
Original or Cannon:
(If cannon, skip the rest)
Race: (vampire, zombie, etc)
History:
Ethnic background: (where they come from)

Here's my sign up:

Character: Tara Stevens
Original or Cannon: Original
Alignment: neutral
Race: 1/2 Vampire, 1/2 Human (day walker)
History: She grew up in rural Montana in the US and lived peacefully. Her family lived in a tribe of several other Vampires, humans, and Day Walkers, the vampires protecting their families and their human mates, taking care of the other matters of their families. She had a twin brother, Matt and they were best friends. Her life was peaceful until one day when she was twelve...

A group of Vampire hunters came and attacked the tribe during the day, their primary target was the sleeping Vampires, who was the first to die. Their secondary target was the children, having abilities of both parents, they were much stronger than the humans and they feared that the children of Vampires will become as evil as the Vampires themselves. The slaughter lasted for two days and the only one to have survived was Tara, who managed to learn on the spot how to teleport away.

She was wounded almost gravely when she did teleport away, melting into darkness of the night and healed after a few minutes. She returned to the tribe when she knew the hunters were gone and saw the carnage. She knelt next to her dying twin brother and promised him that she wouldn't forget him and he died. Since then, she swore she would hunt down the hunters and kill them as mercilessly as they did her friends and family as soon as she felt that she was strong enough.

So started her self-imposed training, working herself to her very limit until she was eighteen, and she was able to regenerate, making herself as immortal as Dracula from legend. So she went on her hunt, looking for vengeance.

After she had caught up with the last of the hunters she knew of, with the dying breath of the hunter, the hunter had told her that there was more of his group in England...

Ethnic background: American

Well, I gave you some of the plot. Mainly, there's a group running around killing any non-humans Like Alexander Anderson did and maybe he's the leader, but they like to point their enemies at the Hellsing Organization, which only makes it better.

Before the RP starts, we must have at least someone to play Alucard as well as Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing. Others are invited too (obviously).

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
Character: Axel Romalon
Original or Cannon: Original
Alignment: good
Race: Human
History: He was involucred with the vempires thanks to his good use of two swords. He is a priest that si trying to eradicate every single vempire that is against god or that has killed inocent people.
Ethnic background: San Fransisco

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I'm going to invite a friend if you don't mind.. it might take him a while to get here....

Character: Karina
Original
Age: (by appearance I'm 18... but really...) I'm about 1,263 years..
Alignment: neutral, (or am I?....)
Race: Sexy vampire...
History: (that is my little secret...)
Ethnic background: I origanly came from Mexico... (Aztec)
mo1.jpg

Last edited:

Tara14241

Years
((cool. Ok, I'll start. Until Alucard is taken, I will use his character.))

Tara walked through the late fall night, her hands in her trenchcoat's pockets. She had gotten the address from the last of the murderers in the US and she was where she was at. She found herself looking at a massive mansion and walked through the fence. She had been told that the people in the mansion haddone things as bad as what the murderers had done to her villiage.

She decided to go into the first room and showed the creepy sadistic smile as she came through the wall and saw a blonde woman, wearing a military-like suit. She kept the semi-evil smile, her incisors sharpening as her eyes turned red.

Years
x_x

Umm...Ok...you have a plot here, so I won't close it, but being a major Hellsing fanatic as I clearly am, I had to comment on this.

This is clearly based off of the Anime, not the Manga, so here goes:

Give background information on the Anime, many people who have not seen Hellsing may take interest in this RPG if you give the right background information.

So you need to say, what is the Hellsing Organisation and who runs it (Integral), also I see no information of Alucard here, and I would say he is quite an important part of the Anime, so I would say gives some background information on his as well, like how he came to be in the possession of Integral Hellsing and what he did for the organisation. I would also advise you to describe what happened in the Anime series; so some information about the chips and the Incognito incident, and perhaps some info about the Iscariot organisation?

Now for your plot, I would say it is quite lacking...How was Integral found innocent and how did Walter survive the crash? (I know he is shown alive in the Anime, but perhaps giving some info about operations in Hospital or something? There must be something wrong with him after such a powerful crash)

Also if I recall, at the end of the series, Alucard offered his blood to Integral, you have mentioned nothing of that. Did she accept or not and what ever happened to Seras?

I would also like to know how the mess at the mansion was cleared up; Hellsing lost most of its crew at the tower of London.

I also remember a text showing at the end of the series say that the creator of the chip was never found, the Judas of the round table was silenced, yes...but there was no mention of the FREAK's ever being stopped...Incognito had a human master. So how were all the FREAK's disposed of?

So...what exactly are these natural things who are corrupted by the chips and why did Incognito?s master (the one behind the chips) stop creating chipped Vampires?

*Breaths*

Ok...sorry about that...but I am really possessive and...Further more obsessed when it comes to Hellsing.

Anyways, fix that and I may consider joining myself...*can't resist Hellsing x_x*

Tara14241

Years
((OOC: I editted the plot and since no one is yet playing as Integral, I'll borrow her character for the time being.))

Integral poured herself a cup of tea as she felt something nearby. She almost sworn it was Alucard going through the walls again and turned to see a girl with a creepy, sadistic smile. The girl, at first, appeared to be a normal human, but then incizors grew and her eyes turned red. The girl creeped her out.

Tara continued to walk towards her.

"I was told that your organization are responsible for the murder of innocents. I of course, don't believe everything the murderers said."

The girl continued to grin as she approached her.

"The Hellsing Organization only discriminate on actions, not origin," Integral said, looking at the girl.

"And I should trust you because...?" Tara asked.

"I'm behind you and if you have my master come unto harm, I will fight you," Alucard stated from behind Tara.

Tara only smiled.

"I'm not one of the low level trash you've been taking out. It's really pathetic that it's the majority of what you fight. Maybe you've stooped to their level," Tara said with a grin.

Alucard looked slightly angry at what the girl had said, but contained his anger.

"But anyways, I do have a good reason to at least trust you. If you were responsible for what I was told you were, you'd have at least tried to kill me already," the girl said before turning to Alucard, "If you had shot me, I'd easily dodge it as you can. I guess I no longer have reason to fight you or your master."

Alucard put down his weapons, still watched the girl as her eye color changed from red to blue and her vampiric incizors slid back to where they were.

"What and who are you?" Integra asked.

Tara looked at Integra as she said, "My name's Tara Stevens and what I am depends. To a human, they see me as a monster and to a vampire, they call me a halfbreed. My father was a vampire and my mother was human."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back