VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 16 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
I was wandering how many members out there enjoy trading? In the future we could have giveaways or prizes of dragon legendaries or hidden ability or shiny dragons, but I would like to make sure that enough of my fellow dragon tamers would be interested and able to participate should the occasion come.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
2,588 posts
219 Days
I don't think I can trade my dragons :c, but the idea is neat.

If i can find my 3DS I could participate though :p

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 16 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
I don't think I can trade my dragons :c, but the idea is neat.

If i can find my 3DS I could participate though :p
That's why they would be prizes and giveaways. You wouldn't have to trade away your own dragon ^_^
You would just receive a dragon, not have to lose one.

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 16 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
In addition to our new series a Dragon's Tale I am going to spotlight a different dragon type pokemon each month in no particular order, eventually I hope we discuss every dragon pokemon there is!

The Dragon for the month of October is Giratina. I thought he would be a good choice because October is the month of Halloween, and Giratina is a ghost type as well as a dragon, a ghost with a fearsome appearance, and dark origins. According to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Giratina is a "Pokémon that is said to live in a world on the reverse side of ours. It appears in an ancient cemetery."

Giratina's Pokemon Platinum dex entry reads that, "It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World."

What do you think of Giratina? Do you like it? If yes, what do you like about it? If no, what do you dislike about Giratina?

Giratina looks very primordial and intimidating like a demon straight out of the occult. I was a little afraid of him at first, but I think he is very interesting nonetheless, so I would say I like him. It is a striking design that evokes the fear, mystery and awe he is supposed to, and I think he fits in very well as part of the creation trio. He has an unforgettable and exciting battle theme, a very distinctive and beautiful shiny, and it is a really good Pokemon even by legendary standards with great stats overall, just monstrous heft, a cool item and lots of utility options and coverage.

I have enjoyed Giratina's appearances on screen, especially in Pokemon Generations and the Arceus and the Jewel of Life movie where he's very heroic. Most of all I think his backstory in the games is interesting and deep.

Which form of Giratina do you prefer? The Origin form or the Altered form?

I like the Origin form best design-wise. But I like the bulk of the altered form.

Did you ever play pokemon Platinum and journey through the Giratina's distortion world?

Yes, that was really the highlight of the game and it made my opinion of the Sinnoh region climb higher. It was so surreal and challenging moving through this environment, and I really liked the increased roles for the Lake Guardians and Cynthia.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
2,588 posts
219 Days
That's why they would be prizes and giveaways. You wouldn't have to trade away your own dragon ^_^
You would just receive a dragon, not have to lose one.
Ah I meant more in like most of my dragons are straight up cards, not pokemon :P

as for the topic at hand:

What do you think of Giratina? Do you like it? If yes, what do you like about it? If no, what do you dislike about Giratina?

My favorite legendary in Pokemon, the Ghost/Dragon typing at the moment was very interesting and it's just such an amazing looking dragon.

Which form of Giratina do you prefer? The Origin form or the Altered form?

I actually like the Altered form more, he just feels like a towering giant in that form.

Did you ever play pokemon Platinum and journey through the Giratina's distortion world?

yes and fun fact I got lost for 2 hours in it one time... long story

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 16 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Minutes Ago
2,959 posts
3.4 Years
Challenge: Share a dragon moment.

Post videos of cool dragons!!! This could be a movie scene, a cut scene from a video game, a character from a cartoon show, anything you like featuring dragons.

The link below is from the beginning of my all time favorite film (outside of Pokemon) Dragonheart. A wicked king is killed in a revolt by his people. The King's young son prince Einon gets wounded in the peasant's rebellion. With the help of a loyal knight, Simon's courageous mother Queen Aislinn drags her dying child to a sacred, old cave where an ancient dragon resides, praying for a miracle.

Advertiser Content