• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Exactly, no one really cares.

When a similar subject comes up, it's mostly astronomy stuff, which is far from my area of expertise. I'm an optics guy.

Astronomy stuff is one of the thing that attract some peeps in science part in S&T. As a thread poster or regular there I tend to post thread which will attract people toward science. Mostly casual science topic threads got good amount of replies like what's your pulse? Who is your favourite scientist? Or astronomy stuff (- _ -) etc.. I can post the deep discussion things like Can Quantum Entanglement Make Faster Than- Light Communication Possible? Or any particle faster than speed of light? or thoughts on general relativity theory? But tell you truth I'm afraid they're not going to get any reply or attention...... but i can try you know sigh but it's not like only casual science topics got attention there.... some serious stuff to like whats Mirage and its physics so it counts right xD

Astronomy part also include physics >.>

But as your are a optics guy, one of the good topic to start is probably about "Telescope"? What are your thoughts? You got a telescope? xD I hope to see you around there if it's up ....-dattebayo (name change incoming)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It's wrong though. Phrase is...

"you're an idiot Karl, play a record."

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I've considered downloading that entire channel onto a thumb drive just in case everything gets taken down one day. It has been up for almost 5 years though, so...

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just been watching Main Street Electrical Parade videos, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've seen 3 year bumps, 4 year bumps, rarely seen 6, but I think the longest thread bump was 8 years??? I may be off but there was one or two that were longer than 6.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
there was one in general entertainment not that long ago which amounted to 13 years

icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back