• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh magical shounen shows, you so realistic
Spoiler:

Also I watch that video 4 times per day.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Silver is the only one with a backstory that isn't 'someone who also lived in the same hometown as you/is your friend/has always been your rival' type of deal. :v

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

VSAriana.png
+
VSGiovanni.png
=
VSSilver.png

VSAriana.png
+
VSByron.png
=
VSRoark.png

THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE IT'S SCARY.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Speaking of which I should continue playing my Pokemon White sometimes soon adhk

Years
1. My Emerald team could use some work... even at level 51, it's too susceptible to Juan's Kingdra because that thing spams Rest and Double Team like those moves have unlimited PP. Guess I have to grind up elsewhere! I don't want to lose 160,000 in a single match!

And have a nostalgia trip, free on the house:

You're welcome!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to work out my White team a bit. It doesn't even have a Water Pokemon on it right now dhkaj xD;

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I find it weird that the psychotic, insanely patriotic, wanna-be Soldier named Soldier uses a Japanese sword. This is the same guy who, after being rejected from every recruitment camp in America, just went to Germany and killed everything resembling a Nazi. In 1958.

Maybe no one told him who exactly was working with Germany. And attacked the country he loved.

TF2 doesn't make sense.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To be quite honest I think I won't even use a Water Pokemon on this team... because I just can't find a way to fit it in really aha...

TY

Water pokes are the stuff you need, cause almost the half of all HM's are Water types...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back