• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Random Writing Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
So I am thinking of finally let others see my writings, but I can't seem to stay focused enough to post. D: Plus, I doubt others would want to read it anyways. Someone kick me to post please or else I'll never do it. D:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
So I am thinking of finally let others see my writings, but I can't seem to stay focused enough to post. D: Plus, I doubt others would want to read it anyways. Someone kick me to post please or else I'll never do it. D:

Do it or I'll remove everything I've already posted and then not update it either >:D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Fine I'll post that story I showed you Tabor later >:[ After I finish with this SV mess I will okay? :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Are you guys coordinating your story updates now?
They are coordinating their whole lives, from what I've seen. Story updates are sort of included there, I bet. 8)

I feel I'm going to be updating my story very irregularly, haha. I'm an irregular person.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2020
We exist in a world that is broken, and most are too scared to open their eyes to see that their mighty empire will soon fall while they play around with their little toys. Write not mere words of fancy, write the blood of revolution.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We exist in a world that is broken, and most are too scared to open their eyes to see that their mighty empire will soon fall while they play around with their little toys. Write not mere words of fancy, write the blood of revolution.
Interesting. In a way, my story is about a revolution 8D /spoilers

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2020
We exist to tell the stories worth remembering. When you write, add a power. Create something with the potential to live beyond you. Don't think of solely what interests you. Separate thyself and become something greater.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
We exist to tell the stories worth remembering. When you write, add a power. Create something with the potential to live beyond you. Don't think of solely what interests you. Separate thyself and become something greater.
You have a point, but what's the use of writing something if you're not interested in it? You have to have a passion for what you're writing, or you'll lose motivation and never finish. Even if you do finish, the passion won't be there and no matter how well written it is, a certain spark will never be felt.

Besides, we're on a pokemon forum. We're not taking writing extremely serious here.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2020
I said don't think solely of what interests you, not don't think of what interests you. When you become comfortable with something, as an artist, you need to detach from it. Use it as an unconscious influence, but let yourself 'evolve'. It doesn't matter where you are, knowledge may visit any who traverse the unknown.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Your talk is too deep for me. It's been quite a while since I wrote drabbles and poems and deep, thoughtful stuff. I live for the good stories and exciting characters these days.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2020
Good stories and exciting characters are deep. I'm simply saying that in order to continually improve, you have to explore a new hole once you get to the bottom of the old one.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Good stories and exciting characters are deep. I'm simply saying that in order to continually improve, you have to explore a new hole once you get to the bottom of the old one.
The hard part is that you don't always know where the other hole is, or how to start digging if you do find it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

They are coordinating their whole lives, from what I've seen. Story updates are sort of included there, I bet. 8)

I feel I'm going to be updating my story very irregularly, haha. I'm an irregular person.
We're twins! :D

Also, why no comments for what I did is it that bad? D: Or is it cause I write very differently from everyone else lol

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years

Also, why no comments for what I did is it that bad? D: Or is it cause I write very differently from everyone else lol
Welcome to the struggles of the writing forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and visit often! :D

It would be great if people commented on the fics they read!
*Hint* *Hint* *Nudge* *Shove off the face of a cliff*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Welcome to the struggles of the writing forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and visit often! :D

It would be great if people commented on the fics they read!
*Hint* *Hint* *Nudge* *Shove off the face of a cliff*
Yes Slayr! You told me to post here anyways, so I blame you. :P

You should go find flaws in my writing hint hint ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

We're twins! :D

You mean on your story? I haven't gotten around to read more than the beginning yet, but I could make an effort to find stuff to comment on eventually if you like! Of course you'd like that. And you should read mine and comment in return! 8) Like Slayr says, I wish people at least commented saying "hey, I read your story and I liked this and this and didn't like this as much", so that you know if they at least read it or not ;; what does 250 views mean now, I mean? Hello, I clicked but didn't read?

Because we certainly don't need to flesh out a proper review every time we want to comment on a story, right? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back