• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Lol my infractions were for cursing I think? They were relatively minor imo...just a couple of slips like "sh__"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never got an infraction but I got a demerit in high school which is the same thing basically! Only one though for being late, and the teacher apologized the entire time she gave it to me. I was like "...uh, it's fine..."

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm fine with the rules here, considering they're heck of a lot more lenient than those on the last forum. >_> I've discussed the topic that got me kicked off (mentioning of it) with even a moderator here.

It's cool that at least the moderators here are real members, though.

Years
Ugh, you're disgusting. You deserved a hell of a lot more than a simple infraction.

I don't think I can look at you the same way again.

Being 15 pixels over the limit definitely should have earned me a temporary ban at the very least. I disrupted the entire fabric of the community by committing such a crime and I am not sorry

And yeah I really didn't like the VM limit as a regular member either since I usually replied to bulks of VMs at once and waiting 45 seconds frustrated me. But now I even forget people have a limit from time to time. q_q Guess I should use my alts more lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Livewire
I more meant that you guys are actually active here and participate in conversations. The moderators on the other forum I used just...existed. They went around moving and deleting threads, threatening bans and suspensions, etc but they rarely bothered to talk to people and the like. I:

PC is certainly better. >_>
Partially because I won't get kicked off for stupid stuff.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea I'm with Slender...the moderators on PC are generally cool people (aka you guys) that actually have personalities...as opposed to other forums where they're generally a bunch of asses.

Years
guys I finally cracked the top 10 in this DCC!

Still loosing to Slenderman by close to 440 posts, lol.

I'd get pretty bored pretty fast if I didn't participate in the discussions and whatnot, here at least. There's no fun to be had in being a mod bot.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. They were paid, so it was all they seemed to care about. One of them liked Pokemon, though, which was pretty cool. Then he went and suspended me for no reason. :?

@Livewire-
Wait, what? I'm still a bit incompetent with PC stuff; is that a moderator-only thing to see that, or what?
Also, way to like my post twice haha. Just noticed that.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I always wondered how mods go from being so involved to being robots. Power does weird things, man.

Even I lost some of my spunkiness from the transition.

Years
I always wondered how mods go from being so involved to being robots. Power does weird things, man.

Even I lost some of my spunkiness from the transition.

I agree dude. It's like you have to divert so much energy to manage the forum and then have to put the rest into posts and such. Or the other way around.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I...woah...
I don't know if I should be happy about posting that many times here. s:

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Being 15 pixels over the limit definitely should have earned me a temporary ban at the very least. I disrupted the entire fabric of the community by committing such a crime and I am not sorry
At another forum I frequent, there is a mod that totally acts like this. He tends to send out these totally necessarily long PMs to anyone who breaks the signature limit rules. Those are always such a joy to read.

Years
You can post as much as you want. The more the merrier! I wish more people would post as much as you (And peeps like Toujours, outfox, Team Fail, etc) do here. It'll be back in the glory days when DCC's got to be 50,000 posts or so in size. They did also go all year, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back