• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 30, 2016
How am I supposed to know if I've unlocked SSJ Gods? I have the national pokedex and finished the ruby/sapphire part..am I just supposed to test my luck and walk around in the grass since I can't search for them on the town maps.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
How am I supposed to know if I've unlocked SSJ Gods? I have the national pokedex and finished the ruby/sapphire part..am I just supposed to test my luck and walk around in the grass since I can't search for them on the town maps.

Yes you are exactly right.

Try using max repels as Z-Max suggested.

:)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Can someone help? I cannot find golden frieza, ssgss goku, whis, and baby vegeta. I tried warping to birth island but the little triangle is not there. I've also tried putting in the characters with the numbers you gave but I keep getting actual Pokemon....
I've got the same problem, I went to birth Island for Whis, but the triangle isn't there.
Also, Baby does not evolve into baby vegeta

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
I've got the same problem, I went to birth Island for Whis, but the triangle isn't there.
Also, Baby does not evolve into baby vegeta
I just noticed this is because of an outdated rom... Is there any way to keep game data and update the rom without starting over with the newest rom?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
Freeza evolves into golden form at level 50. SSGSS Goku evolves from SSJ God Goku at level 55, Baby Vegeta evolves from Baby at level 40. You need the aurora ticket to get Whis.

In other news, I didn't change my save to 128kb before I started so now I don't think I can access post game content after I beat the elite four..

That's weird since they don't want to evolve and their level 70 :.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Yeah I wonder if Z-Max realizes his IPS patch has been taken down from mediafire... :S

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Just finished the league but whenever I defeat the champion, It resets and starts a new game without any way to continue. Help? Thanks!

Edit: Think it might have been because I didn't change it to 128kb before I started

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
Years
I just noticed this is because of an outdated rom... Is there any way to keep game data and update the rom without starting over with the newest rom?

I updated mine earlier because I couldn't get SSGSS Goku or Golden Frieza.

I'm unsure of whether it's necessary, but I saved from the game's start menu as well as with the VBA save icon. I think this is the .sav file. Do this so as to be safe. The description under the YouTube video that also has the download link says this is only necessary if one is paranoid; I am paranoid.

I use VBA. I made use of the "Export save" option and exported my .sav and file to OneDrive. After that, I deleted the old ROM and all of the related files (except for the OneDrive files). I downloaded the newest ROM and made a folder for it. I moved the .sav file to the same folder and renamed it so that the name was the same as that of the updated ROM. I started VBA and imported the save (under the "Import" section); when I started playing the ROM, everything was there. Again, I'm not sure whether this is the best way to do it, but it's how I got it done.

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
Years
So, no one knows where I can get Li/Omega Shenron?

He's on Seven Island near the building with the weird dancing guy (just before the Tanoby Ruins water). There's a puzzle to be completed in a cave earlier on in that part of the island (after the bridge). Make sure to bring a fighter that has learnt Strength to be able to solve that puzzle.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
Hi Team Training Community.

Does anyone out there have the solution to the save state problem when using OpenEmu on mac?

The game runs just fine, but I would like to be able to continue after the elite four...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Thanks Stigmon! I had already solved that puzzle, but I never saw that "hidden path" near the dancing guy's house.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Why isnt this game in the Hacks section, instead of just as an idea thread? Seems like more than just an idea.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 30, 2016
Does anyone know where I can find a metal coat? I really need to evolve my super cooler TT_TT

Back