• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon De-Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Yes I fixed the brick town I might release some new screens soon.
I would like to take this time to note that I think im the only female hacker on the forum :P
Someone proove me wrong please! We need more female hackers!

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2006
hey! You are female hacker ? Me too
anyway your hack is awesome great

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
Years
I bow down in your greatness. I shall await this hack like a dog awaits its owner comming home.

Check these out I found these I dont know if you planned on adding these but they rock new pokemon from diamond and pearl

Electabuzz evo-
n06_0715_ad04.jpg

Roselia evo-
rozureido.png
-called rozureido
and another evo of the bug guys called koroboshi-
n06_0724_korobhoshi.jpg

sorry if this is spam or something

Last edited:

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
I do plan on adding them once clearler sprites are revealed. I have 2 main aims for this hack:
1. To make this game as mysterious as possible.
2. To create an exciting world of mystery and excitement for all to enjoy.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
Years
That is sweet not many hackers will do that and I am suprise that you are a female hacker you dont see many good for you. You rock hard. I tried hacking once I didnt have the patience I just sprite. Good luck I cant wait.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Heres some new information guys:
- There is more to the region then i have revealed.
- There will be a part in the game were you are trapped in a prison.
- There will be new pokemon.
- The part I havent revealed of the region is too amazing to be revealed as of yet because I may not be able to pull it off.

BuoyselLover

Banned
Years
Thanks to IMing, I know the hidden part of teh region! :P However, I don't think she'll have an easy time with it... meh. I haven't seen any more screens than you though, and I patiently await the arrival of teh new heroine and screeniez. Keep up teh awesome work, Solemnity!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
So De-Generation Returns? Sweet! My Little Prinsir Pre-evo is back in! Squisit FTW!!

*Glomps*

Im Calm Now... Hopefully Solemnity can add further Features to make this the best hack ever! I trust in you sweety! Plus, I have a few of the new pokemons sprites if you need them.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Here is a little bit more information.
- The extra parts of the region will be where the legendaries are obtainable.
- The unrevealed region parts will be home to a vast variety of rare pokemon.
- I will over time reveal what the secret is.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Sweet... I know too... Solemnity, can you tell me if my pokemon will appear in the first Demo?

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
For those who are still interested in Pokemon De-generation. Click the fakedex image in my signature. It is the official fakedex of pokemon de-generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back