• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Bonjour Kalos! -Pokémon Y nuzlocke-

Coffee

Banned
Years
Bonjour Kalos!
Day one "A warm welcome"
So together with my Sun playtrough I've decided to go through Kalos one more time as well. This time with a good friend of mine called Goo!
I will post the link to her journal as soon as it's up so be sure to check it out.
Keep in mind that this a nuzlocke so there are a number of rules!
Spoiler:

Anyways, back to the game.

I woke up by the loud noise of a Fletchling. It seems my mom is too lazy to wake me up herself. I put on some clothes and head downstairs. Apparently there are some kids outside that want to welcome me to the neighborhood. As I walk outside I see two girls talking to eachother. One looks significantly older than the other. They welcome me and tell me to head to the next city. Apparentely the famous Kalos professor has a suprise for me. I follow them to the next town and they introduce me to their friends.
I don't even know them and they already want to give me a nickname. How lovely. Right after I akwardly suggest a nickname for them to use, one of the kids named Tierno says he has a gift from the professor for us. New Pokemon! A blue frog named Froakie, a fire fox named Fennekin and a hedgehog thingy named Chespin. I didn't even care for the others, I immediately went for Fennekin and named it Goo. It sounded funny.

Goo Lv.5
7OonlTd.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
Caught now: 01
Caught total: 01
Badges: 0
Deaths: 0

_________________________________________________________________________________

Coffee

Banned
Years
Day 2 "A buggy forest"
Me and "Goo" the Fennekin went on walk through Route 2. As we went through the tall grass, a wild Scatterbug waddled towards us. He seemed very friendly and didn't attack at first. Sadly, you have to weaken a Pokemon to catch it so I had to use an attack. After a quick Scratch his health was low enough and he could be captured. With one Pokeball he was mine. Welcome to the team Scatterbug!

Aaron Lv.3
cSqjicq.png

And so the Team and I go up against our first Trainer. Exciting stuff. It's Youngster Austin with his Lv.5 Zigzagoon. It was a tough battle for Aaron but together with Goo they won the battle. We walked into the forest and gave it a good look. For some reason as I went through it I got a major deja vu. This place reminds me of another forest somewhere far away. Oh well. A few steps in and a wild Weedle appeared. Weedle can poison your Pokemon wich is not good in a world where Pokemon die. Luckily we have Shauna with us who will heal our Pokemon after battle. The Weedle wasn't very tough but sadly Goo critted it. No third member this time. A couple poisonous Pokemon and trainers later, we found the exit to the forest. The others of the group arrived too. Together we went out the forest and into route 3. A new capture chance. I wonder who it is.

Caught now: 01
Caught total: 02
Badges: 0
Deaths: 0

Back