• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Hey everybody,im fairly new here my name's Kirito.i found this thread today so i thought i might introduce myself.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome everyone to PC! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time here so far, and I hope y'all can stick around!

Mozart! I've been playing the games since I was little as well. :3 What was your first game?

Heya Leaf! Hope your time here is fantastic so far! <3

ahhh Kirito-Kun! You must be a fan of SAO, because I LOVE SAO <3 My favorite character is Lisbeth btw!

Years
Hey everybody,im fairly new here my name's Kirito.i found this thread today so i thought i might introduce myself.

Hi Kirito-kun, and welcome!

Nice to see more Sword Art Online fans here, if you're a big fan of the series you should join our Sword Art Online club over in the Other Clubs section.

A Kirito fan I see? I prefer Asuna though since she looks like me.

Have fun and feel free to VM me if you need to ask me anything!

Years
hey guys, new to this place and forums in general don't really know anything about them but i want more friends so umm hi.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey, Timeboy - welcome to PC! I can assure you of one thing and that's that you will have no problem making friends in your stay here! We have hundreds upon thousands of active members, and dozens of sections for you to indulge in so once you find your niche around the forum you'll be swimming in acquaintances, I'm sure! <: Just find a section that appeals to something you favor, perhaps ask for a tutor in the Adoption Center, and you can get started!

Years
hi people, and trainers, im Steve and looking foward to meeting new friends,
and hopefully filling up my pal pad, Black 2 is really fun, especially if you have friends on it, so yeah if you want to get to know me, that'd be really great, dont be afraid to message me, also hoping to battle people :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey, Steve! So right off the bat you're wanting to get friend codes to trade/battle people on Black 2? Well, the best places for that are going to be the Black 2 and White 2 forum which has dozens of people flocking around discussing the newest games and I'm sure a good few of them will want to play with you sometime! If you're looking for trading partners, the Trade Corner is going to be your best bet. Tons of activity there, so finding some friends will take no effort at all!

Good luck out there, alright, Steve? If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to leave a VM on my profile!

Reactions: Cid

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Hi guys me new.

I liek pokemon, and bakugan so if anyone else is interested in bakugan u can pm moi!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey Guys??

anybody here??

I'm most certainly here, but it might take a little while for people to reply sometimes. So yeah, just be patient. :3

But hey guys, welcome to PC! Nice to see everyone here, hope you've all been enjoying yourselves so far and had a good new year!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
hello guys i'm a bit lost on this whole threads thing so I was wondering how to navigate through the channel a little easier. Thx

Years
hello guys i'm a bit lost on this whole threads thing so I was wondering how to navigate through the channel a little easier. Thx

Hey there, welcome to PC! Navigating through the forum shouldn't be too hard, just scroll down the main forum page and find places you'd be interested in posting based on the title. So if you'd like to talk about Black & White, scroll down until you see the "Black & White" section and click it to be taken to the board talking about Black and White. Just make sure to read or guidelines the rules of the section (they're usually at the top) to see an outline of how things work there. You can private message me (click my username and then hit "send private message") if you need more help since it's better than asking through here. ^^

Have fun on the site!

Years

Each section has a description on what topics fit that area, Cirno has pretty much got you covered but remember, staff and other members can help you out if you get lost.

And welcome to PC, Enestor27!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Awww! That's nice of your brother to actually invite you to the forums! Siblings of members are always welcome. :)

Speaking of which, welcome aboard to the forums! Hopefully you find PC amazing, and hopefully you find what you like to do here, because we have quite a bunch of things for you to do here. :D Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions to a staff member in bold blue! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back