• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
GREAT, JUST GREAT. A SHINY RHYHORN!!. But if that ****ing Riley kills it with Aura Sphere I'll kill him!
E: he just killed it.
E2: I'm sorry my dear Torterra. I have just captured a Lucario(I wanted a Adamant one but a Serious Nature sounds better) in Iron Island. Now I need him for the team, so i'll remove you.
E3: Big Update.
New members of the team:
Vaporeon: HP Tank + Special Sweeper
Forretress: Spiker of the team.
Now in Lake Verity pwning some Noob Galactics.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Just beat Candice(Her sprite is hot :D.) only using Gallade. Close Combat all the Ice Types!!

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
GREAT, JUST GREAT. A SHINY RHYHORN!!. But if that ****ing Riley kills it with Aura Sphere I'll kill him!
E: he just killed it.
E2: I'm sorry my dear Torterra. I have just captured a Lucario(I wanted a Adamant one but a Serious Nature sounds better) in Iron Island. Now I need him for the team, so i'll remove you.
E3: Big Update.
New members of the team:
Vaporeon: HP Tank + Special Sweeper
Forretress: Spiker of the team.
Now in Lake Verity pwning some Noob Galactics.

Sorry for not replying right away, zantetsu122. ;) Anyways, you added two new party member? Wow, you shuffle around your party alot...I never really bother in doing that whenever I play Pokemon. After forming my six party Pokemon, whenever I catch a new wild Pokemon, I put them in da computer, they'll never see the light of day AGAIN. LOL

Anyways, I coulda sworn you been had Vapereon...or not, I can't remember. Anyways, I know where you got Forretress from. Heheheh. You feel in love with the moves it had when you first caught it, huh?

Anywho, I think you meant Riolu, Lucario isn't in the wild on Sol Platinum. If you did happen to see one, it was an error on my part. :\

Anyways, I can't believe you put up your starter...*Faints* LOL But seriously, I've never replace the starter I started off with at the beginning of the game...EVAR! It feels like a huge ass disrespect. But...You can do what you want, it's your party. :p

Just beat Candice(Her sprite is hot :D.) only using Gallade. Close Combat all the Ice Types!!

Nice, I'm guessing Gallade wipe the floor with their asses, seeing how it has lots of Sp. Def...Did Froslass give you trouble? That's the only one of her Pokes that gave me a hard time, whenever I played.

I've been playing Neo Soulsilver again...I want you to rate and judge my team. Give me your honest judgement, kay?

Croconaw Lv 29
Charmeleon Lv 28
Xatu Lv 28
Luxio Lv 28
Tauros Lv 28
Umbreon Lv 28

This is how I train, starter will always be top level. I only have 3 badge, Whitney's Miltank literally raped everybody, but Umbreon with Body Slam...I didn't have Tauros at the time, I caught it, before making it to Olivine City.

Anyways, I wait for your response.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Frosslass? Well since my Gallade was at Red HP, and Frosslass was faster than my Gallade, my Gall died.
Pretty nice team. If I were to fight Whitney, I would get a Machoke with Low Kick and Karate Chop to sweep the whole gym(like I did with Candice.) and replace Charmeleon(owait you don't have a fire type if you do that). I'll pick Totodile after I beat Sol Platinum. In short, pretty impressive traning.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Frosslass? Well since my Gallade was at Red HP, and Frosslass was faster than my Gallade, my Gall died.
Pretty nice team. If I were to fight Whitney, I would get a Machoke with Low Kick and Karate Chop to sweep the whole gym(like I did with Candice.) and replace Charmeleon(owait you don't have a fire type if you do that). I'll pick Totodile after I beat Sol Platinum. In short, pretty impressive traning.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Whitney's Miltank woulda pwned your Machoke. LOL I know this from experience, dude. She woulda Attract you, then started spamming Body Slam...Dat bytch. *weeps*

I had to get all tactical with her ass. Usually, baby Pokemon wouldn't stand a chance against her Miltank, so it was all about slowing that fat cow down; Thunder Wave, ya know...And then messing with it's stats...Either Def or Atk, cuz it specialize in both stats, a Screech from Umbreon?

Anyways, thanks for the verdict, zanny! ;) To be honest, Charmelonhead was a last pick call...I had a Swinub, but it kept getting its ass kicked and was annoying me, so I replace it Charmelonhead...

I like my party, so I don't think I'm gonna replace any of'em...Well, unless I find something better.

And yeah, I totally can't wait to see when you're playing Neo Soulsilver. It's so much better than Sol Platinum.

But I gotta say, once you get toward the Torn World part with Cyrus...You're gonna see a huge ass shift in difficult. Just trust meh on this. ;)

The Grubby Pup

Years
I wonder if it's possible to do a Nuzlocke in these mods..
Yeah, I think it's possible...Wait, you mean, like, actually completing one? Eh, I dunno.

...In a nuzlocke, if your Pokemon faints just once, you can't use it anymore...and if you white out, the whole things over? I'm not all that familiar with the rules of those things...But I think that's how it works.

That's just crazy, man. Even I couldn't complete that, if I'm playing a mod.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Cyrus at Veilstone City pwnt me. His Porygon-Z survived with a speck of hp, and then I died. Repeating it now.
E: just pwnt cyrus

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
does Numel exist in this hack? in order to not ask every while
here what pokemon are not inlcuded in the hack

are black and white pokemon included

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Neo Soul and Sol Platinum doesn't have 5th Gen Pokemon.
Can you tell us what hack you are playing? Neo? Sol? Yin? Yang? Be more clear next time.

Cyrus easy as f***.
I had to kill Giratina because I was out of Pokeballs. It returns at Turnback Cave right?

Nvm that.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
does Numel exist in this hack? in order to not ask every while
here what pokemon are not inlcuded in the hack

are black and white pokemon included
Yeah, Numel on here. You're playing Neo Soul, right? Then it lives in Union Cave, ya know, that cave that leads to Azleza Town. It can catch throughout all of the day. Tho, it's more common at Night.

Also, every Pokemon with the exception of some legendaries are on this game...I think you know one and it seem that I forgot to add the Regis.

And yeah, dude, no...There aren't any 5th gen Pokemon in Sol Plat and Neo Soul. It's just as zanny says.

Neo Soul and Sol Platinum doesn't have 5th Gen Pokemon.
Can you tell us what hack you are playing? Neo? Sol? Yin? Yang? Be more clear next time.

Cyrus easy as f***.
I had to kill Giratina because I was out of Pokeballs. It returns at Turnback Cave right?

Nvm that.
Awww, seriously? You beat Cyrus that easily. Aw, man. LOL But you did have Gallade, which pretty much have a Super Effective against most Pokemon on his team. It being part Fighting protect you from most their attacks taking so much.

And yeah, I think you can catch it again, after you finish the game...and in that location.

Also, I saw your siggy. Hehehehe. Your party looks sweet as hell on paper. I find it cool/funny how your other pokes caught up and surpassed Salamence in levels.

Anyways, are off to Sunyshore now? Damn, I can't wait for you be done with this. I wanna see how you Neo Soul. Now, that my baby. LOL That game will seriously challenge, unlike Sol Plat. Don't get me wrong, you'll find the Elite Four to be very difficult...Flint, Bertha...Are the hardest, if you ask me. So stay on your toes, once you get to that part, kay?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I trained a bit at Sunnyshore Path till I get tired. Not yet near SShore but close.
E: Guess which Pokemon of mine swept Volkner?

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I trained a bit at Sunnyshore Path till I get tired. Not yet near SShore but close.
E: Guess which Pokemon of mine swept Volkner?

You swept Volkner, huh? Hmm...Who was the sweeper...Hmm, if I had to got guess I would say it was Magmortar, since on this hack it should moderate amount of Sp. Def...But I'm gonna say it was Gallade since it's your highest level Pokemon.

Hehehe. On your way to E4, are ya? Keep me posted, if you will. I really do always look forward to these. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Now posting my Pre-Victory road stat and Post-Victory Road stat.
capturewvx.png

After 5 pokecenters(got knocked out MANY times.)
captu4re.png

And guess what? My Gyro Ball STAB+ SR and Spikes Forretress managed to pwn a Sceptile, TTar, Salamence. lol. Now relearning my Pokemon's moves because I needed Waterfall and Rock Smash.
E: My Neo SoulSilver ROM is ready for playing. Now to beat the E4 and play some Battle Frontier. BTW I hacked in some Heart Scales and TM's since I won't be touching this game when I play Neo Soul(I think.)

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Now posting my Pre-Victory road stat and Post-Victory Road stat.
capturewvx.png

After 5 pokecenters(got knocked out MANY times.)
captu4re.png

And guess what? My Gyro Ball STAB+ SR and Spikes Forretress managed to pwn a Sceptile, TTar, Salamence. lol. Now relearning my Pokemon's moves because I needed Waterfall and Rock Smash.
E: My Neo SoulSilver ROM is ready for playing. Now to beat the E4 and play some Battle Frontier. BTW I hacked in some Heart Scales and TM's since I won't be touching this game when I play Neo Soul(I think.)

I saw your pics, they were pretty sweet. You're probably around the right level to be facing the e4. I think Cythina on Level 80(Something) On this hack...Can't remember...

Anyways, you had to go to the pokemon center that many times? Heheheh. Well, victory road is full of Ace Trainers, I imagine they'll make anybody run back and forth to the centre. They never wiped you out, did they?

I did give them party of varies types of Pokemon. I tried making it as realistic; on a Pokemon level, as possible. :p

Battle Frontier...you say? LOL Didja know once you enter a battle frontier challenge all the stat and abilities changes I did carries on that? Eh, I suppose that was obvious, I just like pointing the obvious out.

Anyways, after you finish Sol Plat, you can pretty much do what you want. Add whatever cheat to it as you please. Just don't do it, while still in the middle of your journey. :p

Sooo, I'm definitely looking forward to your Neo Soul updates, ya know? Now, this is where I applied everything I know from my modding experience. LOL

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Well, I just finished the game.
My comments about the E4:
Aaron: Just used Stealth Rock and bam his pokemon got pwnt easily.
Bertha: Well She was hard(no pun intended) because even though they're Ground types they managed to outspeed my pokemon.
Flint: Well he was the 2nd hardest E4 Member I faced. All of his pokemon is too damn fast.
Lucian: It was an easy fight since I countered his pokemon with Gallade , Honckrow and Vaporeon( it has Shadow Ball).
Cynthia: Her theme is amazing as I fought her Garchomp. It dragon rush'd my 4 pokemon, and it OHKO'd them. Good thing it wasn't Gallade vs. Garchomp in the end because if that happened, I would be restarting it again. It was Gallade vs Umbreon. I OHKO'D it with Close Combat. Then I took the elevator, registered my pokemon, and I became champion!!!. Neo Soul, here I come!
E: Err, I patched Neo Soul 3 times, and when I played it, there were no changes.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Well, I just finished the game.
My comments about the E4:
Aaron: Just used Stealth Rock and bam his pokemon got pwnt easily.
Bertha: Well She was hard(no pun intended) because even though they're Ground types they managed to outspeed my pokemon.
Flint: Well he was the 2nd hardest E4 Member I faced. All of his pokemon is too damn fast.
Lucian: It was an easy fight since I countered his pokemon with Gallade , Honckrow and Vaporeon( it has Shadow Ball).
Cynthia: Her theme is amazing as I fought her Garchomp. It dragon rush'd my 4 pokemon, and it OHKO'd them. Good thing it wasn't Gallade vs. Garchomp in the end because if that happened, I would be restarting it again. It was Gallade vs Umbreon. I OHKO'D it with Close Combat. Then I took the elevator, registered my pokemon, and I became champion!!!. Neo Soul, here I come!
E: Err, I patched Neo Soul 3 times, and when I played it, there were no changes.

That's awesome, I'm glad you played it through to the end. That makes me so happy. ^w^

Anyways, I also found Bertha and Flint to be the hardest, too. Especially considering most of Flint's Pokemon holds Power Herbs and can use Solarbeam. :p

And god, I hate how strong I made Bertha...Let me guess, it was Gliscor, huh...That or either Swampert or Gastrodon? Mamoswine? LOL

Lucian was semi-hard to me, but I ain't gonna lie, your team was better than mine when I was testing this. Did you noticed his Gorybess' sprite? LOL That's only for Male Gorbysee.

And thanks for that. Cynthia was kinda difficult to me too, ya know? Garchomp for the most of it. Anyways, I gave her Umbreon, cuz fits her ya know. The cloths she wears and her hair and stuff...It the same color scheme as Umbreon

Anyways, you're having trouble patching the Neo Soulsilver patch? Seriously? Are you using an America rom? It'll only patch if you're patching with that.

Also, make sure you're patching it the same way you did with Sol Platinum. Via xdeltagui.

The little application with the word 'Patch' isn't the hack patch, it the Ruldolph Patch to stop the AP from kicking it. Apply that first to a clean US Soulsilver rom, then patch my patch. LOL

I've seen some peoples getting confused with that...For some strange reason.

If all else fails just swing to my Youtube channel, you'll probably see something that can help you. Just click my user name, then click visit my website...It should forward you to my Youtube channel. ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Dang. Can't play Neo Soul because:
1. If I save, I might lose data.(because of the Screen Fix code. This didn't happen in Platinum.)
2. I can't patch it right(The rom still stays the same. No text changes.)

The Grubby Pup

Years
Dang. Can't play Neo Soul because:
1. If I save, I might lose data.(because of the Screen Fix code. This didn't happen in Platinum.)
2. I can't patch it right(The rom still stays the same. No text changes.)

Damn, I wondering when your were gonna reply back to what I posted. :)

Anyways...

Are you playing on an emulator? Also, what screen fix...I never use that. I use No$gba with No$zoomer...And run it from the bios. It'll start up like a regular DS system.

This is the No$gba emulator I use, it has all the setting ready and everything: http://www.mediafire.com/?47y3mmsum7v4wks

Also, don't forget to patch the ruldolph patch I included in the download, before applying my patch, kay? It's the 'Patch' application in the archive.

As for the patch...The only way I can see why your rom isn't changing in accordance to the patch...Then that mean, your probably using the wrong type of rom. Make sure you're using an american rom. Not Europe, but amercian. It won't patch with the europe rom...for some reason. :\

After I explain this and you still can't make the patch work. Just tell me, okay?

Back