• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years

I agree with Pokey here. Using a Pokémon that the game deems fit for you was part of its charm. Which is why I don't like the starter system in the recent 3DS PMD game. Besides, you could always check a Personality Quiz FAQ for a particular game if you really wanted to choose your own starter.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
The only pokemon I want to be in a PMD game is a Torchic, Skitty or Totadile

If I get PMD3D, I'm gonna be an Oshawott <3

Arma

The Hyena
Years

It might be around 7 years old, but its a flat-screen, doesn't consume much energy, and most importantly, it works like a charm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh Hey PMD discussion! I need to get back into replaying Sky. Restarted and ended up as a Totodile yesss. ♥ As for my partner I decided to choose Pikachu bet you can't guess what I named him.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Peaches, right?
Or Satoshi?

Named mah Skitty Echo this time <3

kinda fitting with the Dimensional Scream

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I named myself Peaches last time (and my partner Muffins). Though this time I just went with Tara for myself and, you are correct, Satoshi as Pikachu. 8D;

Maybe if I ever restart it a second time I'll pick Skitty because I always seem to get Skitty at least one of the times I take the quiz. This time around it was Skitty, then Pikachu, then Totodile.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Just bought the latest Indie Bundle. Looks like a really good collection once again!

Also drawing some.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Wow, damn library internet that image took ages to load. XD
Anyway, its looking good so far, you should put the finished version up here as well.

Years

The "death" caption in my signature was right, we did have a member die on the day of the predicted apocalypse!

THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back