• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

This signature is just something I threw together in paint like really quick. Not the image itself. Just cropped it and added text. It doesn't even match my avatar, I don't think I'll keep it.

Edit: Actually, never mind. I don't think I'll use this one at all.

802527NQJzNZOi-1.jpg

Last edited:

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years

Fun fact: I'm a terrible artist. The best I can do is stick figures, and even my stick figures suck.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wish I could use this as my signature, but I think it might bee a wee bit...innapropriate

[picture has been removed for reasons related to not getting banned, and because people are afraid of boobs for some reason]

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
10 does this work for you?
[picture has been removed for reasons related to not getting banned, and because people are afraid of boobs for some reason]

hah...one more year until you're allowed to view mature work on dA (or just set your dob to 1990 or something XD
although, to me, it's slowly turning into a cesspool of naked girls trying to be sexy while everyone laughs at them

like this....thing

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years
10 does this work for you?

hah...one more year until you're allowed to view mature work on dA (or just set your dob to 1990 or something XD
although, to me, it's slowly turning into a cesspool of naked girls trying to be sexy while everyone laughs at them

like this....thing

Spoiler:

Eh. Not that bad.

Now it's my turn to post some NSFW art.

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

oh boy, people scared of boobs

god forbid we express ourselves through artistic release

Years

Or we can just let young kids look at them. They're perfectly fine with looking at NSFW links at such a young age.

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Morning? It's 6:43 PM here. Where the **** in the world are you?

Excuse the language. I use the word "****" for emphasis/as an intensifier a lot.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Dood, Hawaii is so far out there ya know wha' I mean? In terms of time zone and such.

I think Hawaii has its own unique time zone, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back