• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some script problems to work out

Years
Hi all, I got some graphics which I have been struggling with for some time, and I hope somebody can help me out. (I am Graphic Designer, not Game Developer) I am working on a game which is based on the designs and abilities of the Pokemon series, however, I totally changed the storyline, as well as the direct connections in the story between the player and the pokemon in question. Therefore, in one of the levels, the player is flying on the back of Latios, and have to avoid attacking Pokemon from different directions. But, to make even more interesting, I want to enable the player to let Latios use a fire attack by pressing the actionbutton, which, on impact with, will directly affect the enemy-event.
So. Is it possible to use an event as a moving-trigger which willl be activated by another event on touch or impact???

Quite hard to explain, but it is close to some kind of Arcade game.
The graphical design is brilliant, but it need to work as well. Please help me out with that!

PS I use RPG XP
Cheers,- Yero Kuethe, Townsville, Australia

Back