• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

thescourgex2

Like a sir!
Years
This is easily the best rom hack i have played yet! its is very well made. loved every minute of it and it made me feel how i did when i first played the original gold!

WAS

Years
Giving this a go. Sounds good and I enjoy the look if the custom sprites and environments. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
This is easily the best rom hack i have played yet! its is very well made. loved every minute of it and it made me feel how i did when i first played the original gold!

Best ay? That's quite a compliment. I'm happeh.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
For some reason, my anti-virus thinks that, not only this thread, but your site also, is a "potentially malicious website" I don't believe this one bit. Right?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
For some reason, my anti-virus thinks that, not only this thread, but your site also, is a "potentially malicious website" I don't believe this one bit. Right?

I think I got that once for this thread too. I don't know why it would be though.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
For some time I have seen your hack and I really like, I hope to play it soon.

You're still working it?

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Okay, so for some reason the normal bronze patch didn't work on my gold, but the girl patch did. When exactly do the changes in tiles and whatnot occur, because I haven't seen anything new yet.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
This is a awesome hack I gotta say myself, just been playing it so far and got up to 5 badges so far.

Do you have a list of wild pokemon btw? Feels like quite a few areas only have like 2-3 pokemon and would be nice to see if i haven't missed any more rare encounters. Also wild crobats for the win cus of the reason they are there in the cave xD

Haven't found a single Porygon in the abandoned lab though despite the pokedex showing it and its evolved form being encounted there. Tis how far I gotten right now.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I never kept track of what Pokemon are where. I probably should have.
But I know it's not possible to complete the Pokedex.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I never realised this was finished, Freako. Would you like me to change the thread title to indicate that it is finished?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I never realised this was finished, Freako. Would you like me to change the thread title to indicate that it is finished?

Sure, go ahead.
I did have to changed to v1 but I guess people don't understand that means it's finished.

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
i love so much your hack, can u remake this hack to gba version?

He said in the first post that Gold is his favorite game and he didn't care much for the games that have come since G/S/C, highly doubt he would port it. He made it in GBC for a reason :) Plus he's said he has no current plans for more hacks.

Back