• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - September 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Infernal Legend

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • Pokémon Eruption

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Pokémon White

Votes: 20 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hack of the Month Voting - September 2009

h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of October to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I vote for Eruption, with the same reason Above^
I really like the scripts, and the graphics are divine, The titlescreen is very professional made.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
i like infernal legends, so my vote flies away to 'em!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I vote for Erruption, it's an awesome looking hack and Cooley is a marvellous hacker (especially in the scripting department :P).

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
Years
Because of the awesome tilescreen, cool storyline and because cooley got me back into hacking (somehow)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Pokemon Eruption It is...
Eruption is a masterpiece...
The Tiles And Palettes are beautiful...
The Story is very nice...
Playing as silver is awesome...
The Thought of going back to the past to catch pokemon is really cool...
And...Of Course...The Title Screen is epic...

Great Job Cooley~

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
My vote goes to Eruption, it's one of the few hacks that's of professional quality, and it's funny :D it needs more attention.

Last edited:

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I recently play all 3 of these beta hacks that were posted for this month. All 3 seems good but it's pretty hard to decide which it should be stickied. White version seems cool in the beginning. Then Eruption version with better scripting. And finally, Infernal Legend seems cool too but not too much though.

I'd say that 3 is good than 1.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I voted for eruption, its a great hack with a pretty good storyline, but was tempted to vote for infernal.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I vote for Eruption for its wonderful titlescreen and scripts.

PeacexNight

Nobody escapes the darkness...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
My vote goes towards Eruption Haven't played it, (yet), but the story line sounds awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back