• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I don't have many ideas but I assume after testing's done that we can get our hands on it?

No. There will be no beta release. I will only release the full completed game, which might be done in 2017, maybe.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Just played through the entire main game. Amazingly I didn't have to write down that many bugs to fix.
But it all works, and the level curve is fair overall.

bKJTMdc.png

It's time to make custom graphics and gyms.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
That's great! Seeing this, makes me feel a lot better about that one game being cancelled. I will play this one though!

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Can't wait to see more for Part 2 of Bronze, the first one was a nice hack so far.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I took a bit of a break from the game after the new year.
But today in one sitting I set up every route on the 2nd region with wild Pokemon.

I'm also jotting down ideas for the 2nd region quest. Everything is going smoothly.

I don't have many images to post, I haven't started editing graphics yet but here's some pictures:
6YhNOz4.png
IMb6h0K.png

xHLDeyi.png
DjoHbP4.png

Years
I took a bit of a break from the game after the new year.
But today in one sitting I set up every route on the 2nd region with wild Pokemon.

I'm also jotting down ideas for the 2nd region quest. Everything is going smoothly.

I don't have many images to post, I haven't started editing graphics yet but here's some pictures:
6YhNOz4.png
IMb6h0K.png

xHLDeyi.png
DjoHbP4.png

I don't know if you've noticed, but I thought I would go ahead and say it, the main character sprite seems to have two completely isolated black dots near the head, it looks a little odd.

The maps look amazing, and I'm excited for the game being released in full.

If you get as popular as KBM, well, someone will leak your game somehow without you being an implication.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I don't know if you've noticed, but I thought I would go ahead and say it, the main character sprite seems to have two completely isolated black dots near the head, it looks a little odd.

It's part of his hair. It did look odd when I first made it but then I got used to it.
I'll prolly change it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
What's going on with this hack now? I haven't heard anything in a while about it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
I still remember about Pokemon Bronze, i didn't knew a sequel was coming out

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
What's going on with this hack now? I haven't heard anything in a while about it.
I took a break from working on it due to extreme stress (unrelated to this hack), it was pretty awful on me.
I'll be getting back to it soon. I've been writing down ideas for the 2nd region post game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Hey everyone! Bit of an update.

I have completed every single town in the 2nd region. Gyms, interiors, NPC text, etc.
I just have the routes left to edit in that region. I'd show some pictures but that'd be spoilers.

Well on my way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
I hope we get something soon. I can't wait to try this out because no Pokemon means no life for me!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Finished mapping 80% of the gyms.

Here's a town to look at!
ZXcDcNW.png

Shouldn't be too long before the main first region game is 100% finished.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I really like the town, but there's a square in the trees at the top left, unreachable by the player. What is it doing there?

Back