• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] [ONE-SHOT] Pokémon: Obsolescence

User19sq

I dreamt about this last night, so deal with it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bay

Years
So, the first dream featuring the Kirlia and its trainer, could they be from your other story? D=

Okay, got that out of the way haha. So, apparently what happens I take is Pokemon aren't used for battles anymore and humans can use Pokemon moves instead? I admit to scratching my head a bit how that came to be, but then again you said this was from a dream and dreams tend to not make sense half the time. This is still a nice read though, and it's cool to see your writing again!

User19sq

I basically wrote it out like a trailer, in that anyone can speculate how it happened. I mainly did that to achieve a sense of wonder, and because I'm a lazy-ass. XD

And those flashbacks are mainly there to show relationships between humans and Pokémon. Just an Easter Egg, at that point. -w-

Back