• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
However, she will only grant your wish if you beat her in a drag race. Your car double-flips and explodes upon crashing into a tree and your grandma beats you to the finish line.

I wish I could animate a running lion.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
However, she will only grant your wish if you beat her in a drag race. Your car double-flips and explodes upon crashing into a tree and your grandma beats you to the finish line.

I wish I could animate a running lion.

The what? o-o. Well you just made my evening, sir/mam.

You try to animate a running lion, but you spooked it, and it clawed most of your body, and you bled to death.

I wish for someone to get my "I like Coke" joke.

TY

I wish i had 2 million coins for FIFA so i can buy a good team (without Ronaldo lol)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Granted, they are all liars...

I wish i had 2 million coins for FIFA so i can buy a good team (without Ronaldo lol)

Granted but your console crashes the next time you save, wiping your console clean of all data (its happened).

I wish I had more wishes.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Granted. A car suddenly appears five feet over your head. You know the rest.

I wish I didn't eat so many cheeseburgers yesterday.

Granted, but you experimented with a new food as a side and found out you had an allergy.

I wish toilet paper was made of steel.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but it's got toxic toppings hehe.

I wish for some serious help for TheFattestSnorlax.. I mean Snorlax weighs a half ton.. I could imagine how much the fattest one weighs.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Granted, but Pedro comes back! We all know what that means!

I wish I was part of Deep Dimension.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted but now Julian Assange wants to be your new bff

I wish I was imbued with the power to create miniature quantum singularities to swallow my enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back