• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup Yall! :)

Years
hello everyone, how are you all?

i just recently got into the forum so that i can make new friends around here. brief intro about me, im not a hardcore pokemon trainer as i play casually and battle with friends. all of my pokemon gens 1-5 teams are all lv.100, now im just looking to catch some pokemon im interested to have as collections. and, im a very friendly guy and hopeful i can learn some new stuff and differences from others. so, holla out! :)

hope yall have a great weekend ahead! ^_^

Years
Hey there fellow Australian! Welcome to PC!

If you wanted to look for new friends, you joined an awesome community indeed. PC is very diverse, and you'll meet loads of cool people here. And if you're new to forums in general, we're a good one to start with since the staff here know how to do their job well and they love assisting you in general. If you're interested in battles you should head over to the Battle Center section or even our own Pokemon Showdown server where you can chat and battle with others. I'm one of the regulars there so there's a good shot you'll see me there.

But yeah, I do hope you have an awesome time here dude, and if you need help just ask Cirno or another staff member in blue, orange or red. They are there to help you after all. Also, read the rules so you don't get into trouble, and if you ever need a friend feel free to stop by my profile and leave me a visitor message or friend request. Have fun here at PC and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi geophoenix. Looks like we're here for the same reason :D
I'm sure you've known that there are many sections in this forum of Pokecommunity. I'm sure that you'll get used to it. And I'm open for talk and even friend request if you want. Have a nice day and enjoy in here.

Years
Casual battles are so much more fun. Competitive play can be interesting as well but I feel it drags on a little too much sometimes and occasionally even turns into a "switch battle." I remember the good 'ol days of using Earthquake to annihilate your opponent's team and feeling totally victorious, haha.

Anyways, welcome to PC! I'm good, I'm good~ enjoying a nice day off from class today. :) Going to the buffet in a few hours so that's something to look forward to whee. And.. all of your Pokemon from the first five generations are lv. 100?! That is really impressive. Must have taken you a while to do that. :o Collecting is a great way to keep yourself busy so it's cool that you're diving into that; it's an especially good way to pass those last grueling 30 days before X and Y come out. I've been trying to do some breeding in my Black 2 while I waited in hopes of getting a shiny Cottonee.. hopefully I'll have good luck on that regard, hng.

I'm sure you'll learn a whole bunch from being here so have a wonderful time! Be sure to friend request me if you're ever looking for someone to chat with. Anyone who's as big of a Pokemon fan as you must be fun to talk to! (°∀°)b

Back