• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do we eat it in a cup or?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Really love your newest graphics, Dukey. Especially the Battle Frontier one, I'm fond of how the text was made.

Anyway, anything you can do with this?: http://i46.tinypic.com/2cdgx04.png (I don't mind if it's a tag or icon). Tell me if it is low quality or just a bad image (sorry about the cut off at the end, couldn't find any others that were better), thanks.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
Christians Inferno's stuff;
suburbia1.png
suburbia2.png
suburbia3.png

Please request again Christian xD
It's hard to work with manga scans for an icon, as you can see.

I intend on doing so. xD;
Those icons are lovely. ♥
Thanks a lot mate.

You've outdone yourself.
*Claps*
I can't point out a thing that could use a little tweaking..

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Great stuff Dukey always loved your work. ;3

moments.

quixotic
Years
Make more tags and try to focus more on composition like flow and relative effects to the focal. Your past few tags look nice, but with some tweaking and compo overhauls could look more effective, neater and technically correct.
Example of this is in the Kurt tag, there are two lines going from top left to bottom right either side of him, all the flow around him is going in another direction, and the render doesn't have flow in that direction anyway. Little edit but possibly a careless mistake or laziness. end rant/killing duckies feeling

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
thanks for all the comments guys, and I've decided I'll keep requests open full time, but advertise [lmao] this place as a gallery still, to prevent all that noob spam, and just keep it down to you loyal customers xD

so today or night or whatever, I have for you to celebrate the return of our usernames, including Dukey, two tags and 9 icons, 3 of which are Wolf's request, so obviously aren't claimable.

the tags are reeeeally ugh btw, don't hate too much.
neverhistory.png

neverscrewedugh.png

wolflie3.png
wolflie2.png
wolflie1.png

luffans3.png
luffans2.png
luffans1.png

luffan3.png
luffan2.png
luffan1.png

last two rows are claimable ;D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
My name hasn't changed yet. :O

Nevermind, just did.

I'm claiming the last row of icons, because they're breast-iful. it looks like a Luxio fanatic.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015

Click for original size ;D

That's about it, as I said I'm happy to do some more requests.

Slyther says omg o.o
I'm loving the colors on this. The piece definitely has uniqueness, without being overly flashy or anything, which is awesome 8D

There's very little...actually, almost nothing, I dislike about this piece, even then, that's minor, and it's probably just me to begin with, but the freakishly bright cyan right behind the bright white lettering adds to an...unhealthy degree of brightness (although the pinkish-red I really do like). But at the same time, I can see where you're going with it, and it's not like it's a glaring fault or anything, so props to you for amazingness!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
the tags are reeeeally ugh btw, don't hate too much.

Uh yeah. XD They're too blurry and make my eyes go out of focus and hurt if I stare at them for too long. They'd be fine otherwise, and I would find other pros/cons, but yeah.. Hurts my eyes.. XD;;

Sexy icons though. And I like the battle frontier banner. I see the texture I fouuuuuund.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
Dukeeeeeeeeeey! :D

I was wondering if you could make a banner with this picture. Possibly 500x150. Also, could you make it so it fades in and out with black, so I can use the the current background I have in my signature now? If not, then it's cool. ;D

EDIT: Also, OMG OLI SYKES! :D I love Bring Me The Horizon! 8D

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
So, firstly I'll apoligise for not having done any requests, but I really haven't been inspired much lately, and I don't want you guys getting second rate stuff.
Also, that stock may be a tad hard to work with Mikey, given how much white is in it.

So here are two tags, my sotw 'real life stock' tag which most of you will have seen, and for now what will be my freestyle sotw tag.

drakedrk.png

impacthearts.png

Ezzo!

conejo.
Years
Nice stuff I like the new ones, though the first has weird compo, second is nice but yeah the c4d is outta place, and the text doesn't fit.

/starthecollabalreadyandistillhaventseenityet

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Thanks for the comments guys, requests are still open if you want.
So here's an update, Aurafire's request, and my sotw entry also a tag forcibly requested by Jesh.

aurafireeetag.png

rikuhearts.png

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
Years
Thanks for the comments guys, requests are still open if you want.
So here's an update, Aurafire's request, and my sotw entry also a tag forcibly requested by Jesh.

aurafireeetag.png

rikuhearts.png

Forcibly requested? You told me to force you to make a tag lul <3

I can has avatar bbcx?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Needs moar comments plox.
To encourage you, I give you my newest theme, feat. Alex Gaskarth, vocalist for All Time Low.

poppin.png

Renyui!

ascender
Years
not a fan of atl, but that is a nice sig. depth is good, unusual light source, but it works well i guess, and text fits very nicely. (b")b

Back